PDA

View Full Version : Random Bullet?

BeeYee
Jul 6, 2006, 12:04 PM
Ok, when I was doing a run in Ultimate Forest with my RAcast, I was using Red Mechguns, and while I was killing a Bartle, BOOM. A strange green bullet comes from the side of the screen and kills him. What is this?

PSOPRINCE
Jul 6, 2006, 12:08 PM
green? i dont know about but i use m&60 vise and randon runs of yellow bullets come from out the screen maybe its a glitc

BeeYee
Jul 6, 2006, 12:32 PM
well, Red Mechguns bullets are normally green, so... anyone know why it does that?

REJ-
Jul 6, 2006, 12:36 PM
It's a glitch that happens when you switch to a mech and then fire right away.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 6, 2006, 12:36 PM
i'd still say a glitch or the guns special effect

PSOPRINCE
Jul 6, 2006, 12:38 PM
makes sense ive noticed thta it only happens on certain levels or maybe i havent really noticed

REJ-
Jul 6, 2006, 06:18 PM
It happens with most guns, usually mechguns

Leviathan
Jul 6, 2006, 06:25 PM
Lol that happens if you shoot from a certain angle. That happens to me alot, but they were yellow bullets.

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 06:58 PM
yea i have that when i use final impact, usually when i switch from red hg to final impact

whiteninja
Jul 6, 2006, 11:17 PM
Anything with a "photon bullet" can do this. It really is not all that important. Like the original poster said, the enemy did die.

I sort of like it when that happens when using S-Rank Demon Mechguns... Normal -> Special -> Special... the Demon's hits, then the Normals fly out of no where and kill it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tweengo
Jul 7, 2006, 07:56 AM
Yeah I find it kind of funny too. I mainly notice it when quickly swicthing my weapons to shoot traps.....I hate traps. Also, sometimes when I quickly switch from a gun or saber type weapon to a sword, sometimes when I wack right away, I'm holding thin air and the sword won't appear for a few seconds:D

AlaskaMan
Jul 7, 2006, 08:46 AM
Lol. There's not much glitches in this game, but if u switch to a different gun in the quick menu as fast as u can and shoot, the blast comes out of nowhere or from ur mag when he wants to kill stuff.

squeak
Jul 7, 2006, 10:26 AM
the bullets come from the room you last had that gun equipped. its a lag thing with the graphics.
and yes it was green cause red mechs shoot green photons.

Split
Jul 7, 2006, 11:02 AM
it sucks. ive actually gotten killed in ult mines wiith my justices a ton of times because of that glitch (bullet comes to late, *whack**thud*)

blace
Jul 7, 2006, 01:40 PM
The main thing that happens is that the user or wielder use's it before it is fullt assimilated into th users hands causing the random bullet to fly from somewhere else. Swords and the like besides slicers are not affected by this.

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2006, 01:43 PM
It happens with any weapon before it is completely loaded on screen. The bullet will come from 'North' on the game. It happens with projectile weapons and is common online.

In big areas, such as the Crater in Episode 4, the time it takes to hit the enemy can be extremely long.

Muzuki
Jul 7, 2006, 02:00 PM
it happens a lot with my racaseal