PDA

View Full Version : Suprise Item

Heanix
Jul 6, 2006, 02:58 PM
I've found an ADD SLOT in a Boss stage. Plus It's not written in the Drop Chart in the Redira Section. Does It happen rarely? In VHard SpaceShip.

Dhylec
Jul 6, 2006, 03:04 PM
Add Slots & Photon Drops are considered to be rare (tool) items - the same as a trigrinder or a scape doll - that's why they are in red boxes. But they are not like rare weapons or armors which are in the same red boxes. Confusing? ;]

Corey
Jul 6, 2006, 04:21 PM
uh... I'm pretty sure Add slots are not the same as Photon Drops, as they have set drops from certain box areas, and enemies in normal, iirc. If that's what you meant, anyway...

REJ-
Jul 6, 2006, 06:15 PM
Add slots only appear in normal???

Dhylec
Jul 6, 2006, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty sure Add slots are not the same as Photon Drops, as they have set drops from certain box areas, and enemies in normal, iirc. If that's what you meant, anyway...

True, the only difference from PD's is some of them have certain drop rates. Since they mostly appear in boxes in every ID's in all difficulty. They are like a mix of both.

Add slots only appear in normal???
They can appear elsewhere besides normal difficulty. (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=618)

Heanix
Jul 6, 2006, 08:00 PM
On 2006-07-06 13:04, Dhylec wrote:
Add Slots & Photon Drops are considered to be rare (tool) items - the same as a trigrinder or a scape doll - that's why they are in red boxes. But they are not like rare weapons or armors which are in the same red boxes. Confusing? ;]

I don't know which version you play but Trigrinders & Scape Dolls aren't Red in GC, Xbox or BB. The Point is I found a Special Item that ins't listed in the Redria Section, VR Spaceship Final. VR Spaceship Final is where we Fight GOL DRAGON. Ususaly I would see " ADDSLOT - VRSpaceship Final"

Picaso
Jul 7, 2006, 06:51 PM
On 2006-07-06 18:00, Heanix wrote:

On 2006-07-06 13:04, Dhylec wrote:

I don't know which version you play but Trigrinders & Scape Dolls aren't Red in GC, Xbox or BB. The Point is I found a Special Item that ins't listed in the Redria Section, VR Spaceship Final. VR Spaceship Final is where we Fight GOL DRAGON. Ususaly I would see " ADDSLOT - VRSpaceship Final"

WHat you say is true But the Drop List I think is based on what people have reported i had the same type of encounter on episode 2 Hard But its just hoe the game goes.

Dhylec
Jul 7, 2006, 07:54 PM
I don't know which version you play but Trigrinders & Scape Dolls aren't Red in GC, Xbox or BB.
Hah, it's confusing. I said..

Add Slots & Photon Drops are considered to be rare (tool) items - the same as a trigrinder or a scape doll
AS & PD are rare (tool items), but I never said trigrinders & S.Dolls are.