PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Ill Gill Help Needed! (hunters)

PALRAPPYS
Jul 6, 2006, 04:13 PM
How do you beat up those Ill Gills without Elly or you dying? They kill Elly in a hit.... and they trap you in the black stuff then use megid. How can you pass them up without dying? (P.S. This is the first quest in EP2 *plus!* )

rena-ko
Jul 6, 2006, 04:18 PM
you snipe them from afar with something nifty... like a red handgun?

PALRAPPYS
Jul 6, 2006, 04:56 PM
Hmmm... but what if our best choice is a Suppressed Gun? Red Handguns... kinda hard for him to get... oh well, but what if you're a total up-and-attack hunter?

Giiven
Jul 6, 2006, 05:23 PM
Haven't gotten that far, as I'm still working my way up to beating Ep. 1...only on VH, but I find that standing next to the nearest unlocked door and shooting them with handguns etc. works. And if it's a problem with Elly getting killed, make sure she is behind the door when you are shooting it with your guns.

Sorry if this doesn't help you. I've never played the quest, so I don't know if this will apply to it.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 6, 2006, 05:34 PM
I'm talking about the 3 that come out of Floor 6... but thanks for trying to help anyways.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 6, 2006, 09:56 PM
Guys, the Suppressed Gun didn't work. Rabarta froze them a bit, but then they just came up and killed Elly. It's so annoying! Especially for a HUmar!

SSNX
Jul 6, 2006, 10:54 PM
Don't shoot the computers; walk up to them and when you get the chat icon on the green panel press A/Enter/Green. Elly will go through some dialog and the door will open without spawning monsters. Make sure your activating the correct computers by using the guide/maps (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879), if you do, nothing will spawn on floor 6.

blace
Jul 7, 2006, 01:08 PM
To avoid the encounters with the Ill Gill's and to avoid Elly's death level yourself to aroun 120-130 for an easier chance activate the correct computers to avoid the enemies that lurk within.

Or look at this guide:
Seat of the Heart (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879)

PALRAPPYS
Jul 7, 2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah. I figured that out. Got kinda annoying though. Thanks.