PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good line-up?

Leviathan
Jul 7, 2006, 05:50 PM
~Challenge Mode~
HUcast
HUcaseal
RAcast

Dhylec
Jul 7, 2006, 05:59 PM
What episode are you playing in?
Ep.1's set up isn't the same as Ep.2's.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 7, 2006, 10:28 PM
Where's your FO? Alright, yes, I know you can do parts of Ep. 1 without a FO, but trust me, it's a lot easier with one.

Leviathan
Jul 7, 2006, 10:39 PM
Ep.1 offline.

Sitka
Jul 8, 2006, 09:53 AM
Lose the racast and get a force.

Hucast (or two), Hucaseal and a force (fonewearl-fonewm-fomarl-fomar - imho order of preference) should allow you to clear ep 1 without too much difficulty.

Learn to avoid getting hit to save mates (two hits and dodge and coming at enemies from side help), read the guides/maps to improve clearance time, and don't worry about time the first time or two through - you can rerun stages to improve times once you know them better.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 10, 2006, 11:08 PM
Sitka's totally right.

Your HUcaseal will have enough ATA to equip handguns right from the get-go, so she can take the place of having a Ranger, with the added bonus of being able to whip out a Sword when you get to De Rol Le.

Another hint: Sabers/Busters/Brands/etc. are better than Swords, except for De Rol Le. You will miss so much with the swords in C-mode. Missing means getting hit more, and using more mates.

If you're getting pwned by a bunch of time-consuming monsters (nano dragons and pan arms come to mind) don't be afraid to quit out and remake the game to get a better map.

-Crokar-
Jul 10, 2006, 11:42 PM
last time i did c-mode we had 3 humars it was fun we only did the first part but we cleared it fast

kimkid100
Jul 11, 2006, 03:00 PM
I never cared around a ranger with my group I did 2 hunters and 1 force. Having 2 forces I think more burdan than helping.