PDA

View Full Version : Why I no longer have my MSN posted on Gaia

Soinkus
Jul 7, 2006, 08:01 PM
As fun as this was, it is kindof annoying when a 12 year old gets mad because you blocked them..

But oh how funny!

(Note: this "girl" or whatever it is, messaged me on gaia with "omg your avy is sooo cool, lets be bf and gf!" so I blocked her. She found my msn ;o

¿Mıss. Innocεncε?- - - says:
If thats what you want...I cant stand it anymore...everything in my life is wrong. This one more thing I can add to it. Some days when I wake up I feel like jumping out my widow, or hanging myself in my closet. I sound so pathetic....telling this to a complete stranger. But you wouldnt understand. Nobody does...and they never will. I give up now.
Gaston says:
Gaston says:
-pity sex-
what?
Gaston says:
I gave ya pity sex to make ya feel better =D
you sick pervert! im going to kill myself now!
Gaston says:
okay
What the hell! What did you say to my friend!!! She ran out my house with a fricken knife! I swear, if she hurts herself I'll hunt you down!!!
Gaston says:
If youre so unstable that youll commit suicide over something an anonymous stranger you messaged says, then go ahead, youll do yourself and everyone else a favor.
Gaston says:
Oh, go off and die.
Gaston says:
and whatnot
Gaston says:
things like that
I HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOU FUCKING MADE A STRANGER RUN OUT MY HOUSE WITH A KNIFE! AND I LIVE BY HER EX, AND HER STEP DAD! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SHE'LL DO? GO TO HER EX WHO BROKE HER HEART BY CHEATING ON HER OR GO TO HER ABUSIVE STEP DAD?!?!
Gaston says:
okay
Gaston says:
let her
Gaston says:
i dont care, i had nothing to do with causing her to be a pyschotic bitch
Gaston says:
If she is really THAT unstable, I did the world a favor by making her snap now, instead of somewhere where MORE people would get hurt =D
Great now her fricken ex is here!!!! What do you have to say for youself. She's sick of people putting pity on her, She locked herself in the fricken bathroom! What the hell did you say! your stupid comment pushed her to the edge! her friken mom just dided like a week ago with her friend and grandma in the car! she was the only one alive! and a month ago her other boyfriend commited suicide!
Gaston says:
Cool.
Gaston says:
She should totally try to sell that shit to Lifetime!
Gaston says:
make some mad cash
If she fucking makes it! shes crying and her ex is swearing at us and now i dont know what toi do!
Gaston says:
go sahoot yourself, that was her solution! =D
you basttard! you have no fucking idea what its like! i have to take care of her and shes so unstable its not funny! she almost blew us both up by disconecting the gas and lighting a match!
Gaston says:
OMG COOL
Gaston says:
LIKE 4TH OF JULY, IN 3D
Gaston says:
No one is a Bastard like Gaston!

KodiaX987
Jul 7, 2006, 08:04 PM
That was class. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alielle
Jul 7, 2006, 08:06 PM
Gaia rocks!!1

isahn80
Jul 7, 2006, 08:06 PM
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 7, 2006, 08:32 PM
On 2006-07-07 18:01, Soinkus wrote:
As fun as this was, it is kindof annoying when a 12 year old gets mad because you blocked them..

But oh how funny!

(Note: this "girl" or whatever it is, messaged me on gaia with "omg your avy is sooo cool, lets be bf and gf!" so I blocked her. She found my msn ;o

OMG COOL
Gaston says:
LIKE 4TH OF JULY, IN 3D
Gaston says:
No one is a Bastard like Gaston!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was GREAT! Thanks, I needed that laugh after the shit day I had at work. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2006-07-07 18:33 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jul 7, 2006, 08:36 PM
lmao. There needs to me more convos like this

Balthor
Jul 7, 2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Awesome, seriously.

navci
Jul 7, 2006, 09:33 PM
._. GTFO the internet. Seriously.

Soinkus
Jul 7, 2006, 09:38 PM
What I do?

DikkyRay
Jul 7, 2006, 09:59 PM
On 2006-07-07 19:38, Soinkus wrote:
What I do?

You may have posted one of the funniest things on psow.

i almost said newgrounds lol

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2006, 10:03 PM
..you did'nt just block the e-tard?

EJ
Jul 7, 2006, 10:05 PM
haha can I add you to my msn list because that is funny as hell.

Soinkus
Jul 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
On 2006-07-07 20:03, ABDUR101 wrote:
..you did'nt just block the e-tard?

It's too much fun.... fucking with people..

DikkyRay
Jul 7, 2006, 10:07 PM
Dude, you should try and start another convo with her lol

Soinkus
Jul 7, 2006, 10:11 PM
Dood, this maybe should go in off topic now? >.>

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 7, 2006, 10:22 PM
More like FKL lol...

I'm not sure if I should feel sad that you ruined an emo persons life and are publically shaming her, or to laugh fulariously lool! Oh well that was pretty entertaining, especially the pity $ex part and the last bit haha!

I think I shall refer to you as Gaston from now on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2006, 10:38 PM
..the person wasn't 'emo', they were some douchebag trying to get a rise out of someone else by tossing out an entirely absurd and ridiculous series of events. Does anyone honestly beleive that shit happened in the conversation?

Soinkus
Jul 7, 2006, 10:44 PM
At least abdur see's through it all. People, I really would not do that to someone I honestly belived would commit suicide <3

It was some child that got pissed that I blocked them, and I called em out on it <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soinkus on 2006-07-07 20:45 ]</font>

FlakariLeader
Jul 7, 2006, 11:12 PM
That was really funny. xD

That's Gaia for ya...

HUmarJason
Jul 8, 2006, 07:27 AM
It's like some fucked up roleplaying.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2006, 09:36 AM
On 2006-07-08 05:27, HUmarJason wrote:
It's like some fucked up guilt tripping.

KodiaX987
Jul 8, 2006, 10:07 AM
On 2006-07-07 20:38, ABDUR101 wrote:
..the person wasn't 'emo', they were some douchebag trying to get a rise out of someone else by tossing out an entirely absurd and ridiculous series of events.

Yeah. We know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Which makes it that much funnier. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Charmander02
Jul 8, 2006, 11:59 AM
On 2006-07-08 05:27, HUmarJason wrote:
It's like some fucked up roleplaying.

LOL I remember the Pokemon RP we had here.

I remember one of the trainers got killed by a rattata.

Anyways Gaston, that was way funny, keep it up. *gives you thumbs up*

CherryLunar
Jul 8, 2006, 11:48 PM
That was pretty pathetic... I felt like I was reading a script to a novela or something. XD

Ifrian
Jul 21, 2006, 06:20 AM
I do not know if laugh or cry when i read such things.

Dahilia
Jul 22, 2006, 02:48 AM
Gaia is truly a gold mine that just won't stop giving.