PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff

Draicon
Jul 8, 2006, 07:31 AM
Ok im lv 110 im a HUmar on ultimate all the way up to ruins, my sword and shield are getting old (delsabers buster and shield of delsaber) they are totaly awsome but i think i need new stuff so im going for a seald J to unseal it with my skyly and am raising a redria to get me a Kamesi Bracer and also a cure/paralise is this a good idea or a waste of time?? also anyone who has these from these section IDs can u thell me how long it took you to get it?? aslo is it worth getting a god battle cause i know swords are slower than sabers. TY

Marter
Jul 8, 2006, 07:48 AM
1. Seal J Sword took me 2 weeks to get it (Mind you, a random run while hunting a Partisian of Lightning.)
2. Kasami Bracer was found in 3 weeks of Runs in the Mines while hunting a Ruby Bullit.
3. Go get a God/Battle. The speed boost is really worth it.

EDIT: Deleted my Double Post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marter on 2006-07-08 05:51 ]</font>

Draicon
Jul 8, 2006, 08:03 AM
ok TY for the help AGAIN http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Clark145
Jul 8, 2006, 09:35 AM
you can unseal them?

Marter
Jul 8, 2006, 09:58 AM
Yes you can. It just takes forever to unseal them. Read the stickies.
You need 23,000 kills on a Legit SJS.

Charmander02
Jul 8, 2006, 11:45 AM
Kasami Bracer is for sure worth the hunt.

But maybe you should hunt something that's a little easier than an SJS.

Also get a God/Battle like Marter reccomended the speed boost pwns.

zwandude15
Jul 8, 2006, 12:52 PM
Kasami Bracer is worth it, true, but not at this point.

Instead of SJS, hunt a Red Sword or Chain Sawd, you said Skyly right?

God/Battle is a must.

As for Cure/Paralysis, do you really need it? I mean, unless you find yourself becoming paralyzed a lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zwandude15 on 2006-07-08 10:52 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Jul 8, 2006, 12:59 PM
What's wrong with Cure/Paralysis? If you stay close to Ob Lillies, they don't megid you, but they paralyze you. Not getting paralyzed means killing lillies easier, thereby making Caves and Temple cakewalk.

zwandude15
Jul 8, 2006, 01:11 PM
The OP mentioned he was going to go through Ruins. Not Caves or Temple.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
Actually, he said that he had gone up through Ruins. He didn't say that he was going through Ruins exclusively. Hunting a Cure/Paralysis is still a worthy investment. Particularly since you guys are telling him to hunt for a weapon that's IN the Caves.

Draicon
Jul 9, 2006, 07:32 AM
yea i thougt u would notice that i said to hunt SJS (this means going thru temple>.< boss always paralizes me but i have a method of dodjing the lillies us a sword ( i already have chain sword) so u do double damage and dont back dow if u move away the plant attacks and no paralize so stay stull and attack this ua=sualy works but the temple boss stumps me