PDA

View Full Version : OMG IM DEAD! HELP!!

s_j15
Oct 24, 2002, 08:24 PM
Ok, I have a simple problem, my job (im 15 work at a bowling alley) kinda wont call me back in to work, and uhh im getting pso for GC with my last bit of money that i have, and my dad is bein a be hotch about things and wont pay the silly lil 8.95 or whatever...So if any you loyal people out there could help a brotha out it would be gratefull (I will be your servent on PSO!!!)

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 24, 2002, 08:44 PM
................if you're working, what's the problem? Just ask him to you charge it on his card. Hell, I don't have a job and I can find a way to pay for it. Come on now......

ginko990
Oct 24, 2002, 09:00 PM
Couple of tips.

use your allowance(if you get any)
dont buy lunch with lunch money(if you get any)
if you parents keep some extra ones in a drawer somewhere, take 2 every week=roughly 9 dollars every month.

Or hell I dont do any of that, I dont have a job, and I still have money enough for everything with money left over. Or offer to do extra bigger jobs around the house for some cash. or be assertive and go to the bowling alley get in ur boss' face and ask him if he needs you anymore, and if he dosn't kick him in the throat.

ABDUR101
Oct 24, 2002, 09:22 PM
What ever happened to flipping burgers?

Mopping floors?

Plunging toilets?

You're 15, get a job wherever you can, I'm sure the bowling alley isn't the end of the path.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 25, 2002, 12:34 AM
On 2002-10-24 19:22, ABDUR101 wrote:
What ever happened to flipping burgers?

Mopping floors?

Plunging toilets?

You're 15, get a job wherever you can, I'm sure the bowling alley isn't the end of the path.

Yeah look to be a...
Stock boy/girl
Bus boy/girl
Monkey boy/girl
etc.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RellikTakahashi
Oct 25, 2002, 08:30 AM
Where I live the Local Super Market Pays 8/hr. age is 14 and up to work there. "Giant" So if you live near one check it out.

RellikTakahashi
Oct 25, 2002, 08:32 AM
8-10* dollars. depends on where you work. My friend works in Bakery and gets paid 12 an hour.

BlackRose
Oct 25, 2002, 11:27 AM
Don't forget to check couches and car seats. Almost every pair of pants these days seems to be designed to have change fall out of the pockets when you sit down. You could probably find ten bucks in no time.

Ian D
Oct 25, 2002, 12:14 PM
On 2002-10-25 06:32, RellikTakahashi wrote:
8-10* dollars. depends on where you work. My friend works in Bakery and gets paid 12 an hour.

Damn, that's some mad cash. I wish I lived around there.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 25, 2002, 02:48 PM
~~Nya-nya why don't you get a joooo-bbbbb~~

Vejita
Oct 25, 2002, 09:18 PM
HOLY CRAP!! Where the God do you people live that they pay 8-10 bucks an hour to work at a grocery store!?!?! Crazyness. All you lucky little spoiled kids! Gah.....dont even have jobs and still have your fancy-dan internet connections and fasmatastical videogames and what-not.....why, when I was your age...well, I probably am. Im only 16 and i've worked at a music shop getting 5-6 bucks an hour for 2 years and I love it. For the ones of you that dont have jobs............YOU KIDS BETTER BE GREATFUL!!!!!!!!!! And dont give up bowling-alley boy. At least a woman didnt chop of your penis and throw it out the window of a moving vehicle.

Sedyne
Oct 25, 2002, 10:19 PM
I don't do shit either lol. Don't have a job. Don't work. I mooch of my grandmother for denero and my momy. and well...it works! LoL had to do ALOT OF BEGGINF for most of the gc shit

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 25, 2002, 10:32 PM
I wish my mom was that nice =( I had to buy most all of my shit....

ABDUR101
Oct 25, 2002, 11:38 PM
I prefer to buy all of my posessions. If that means waiting for them, thats fine. I don't even like getting gifts on holidays, because I find it alot better just to buy my-self what I need or want. o_O

Alena Zouryx
Oct 26, 2002, 08:29 PM
I can sort of relate to what he's saying. I'm 16 and I don't have a job, and my parents refuse to pay the money for PSO GC, the HL, etc. That's why you have to try extra hard around the house, which is what I do. In one month of just doing simple chores I scrounged up $80 bucks, which is just enough for the game and a modem. All you need to do is take responsibility and work towards your goal. (If you are as nearly obsessed with PSO as I am, you'd do anything to get the game and its components..)

As for the Hunter's Liscense -- I just found a fellow PSO gamer (who I have been best friends with since I met him on PSO v1 way back in 2001) and I pay him in order to use his credit card. Just seek out ways to get what you want. You'll succeed as long as you put your mind to it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

*sigh* The only problem now is finding a way to sneak online...since my parents know of my obsession for the game...so they sort of banned me from it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Heh, oh well. I'll find a way, as long as I strive for it. You should do the same thing.

Agent_Reav
Oct 26, 2002, 11:47 PM
On 2002-10-25 12:48, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
~~Nya-nya why don't you get a joooo-bbbbb~~

I just got back from a vacation and just reading this idiotic post makes me want to stab my monitor... ACK *runs away from pso world*