PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions anyone?

Marshank
Jul 12, 2006, 12:53 PM
Ok, I've been working my butt off over the past week and managed to complete hard mode, and vhard up to the Ruins. I really want to get to ultimate, but I keep getting pwned by La Dimenian and Delsabers. I am playing on a lvl 47 FOmar, is it possible for me to push thru the Ruins? Any suggestions? I'm racing a friend to get to Ultimate, I'm in the lead now, but he's a HUcast and catching up fast.

Muzuki
Jul 12, 2006, 12:56 PM
My lv55 FOmarl did it. i think u can do it too.
bring scape dolls like 2 through ruins and stay next to the doors and blast their butts with techs. if ur meleeing then good luck.
bring a good mag and a wea. with tech boosts

Marshank
Jul 12, 2006, 12:58 PM
I have a dark bridge, which my friend gave to me a while back, but of course it drains HP when attacking w/ techniques. Is it a wise idea to use it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marshank on 2006-07-12 10:59 ]</font>

Muzuki
Jul 12, 2006, 01:00 PM
nonlegit....its a good waepon go ahead. i wish i had one to fill a spot in my inventory...but i think u should use wands or canes with tech boost. tech boosts are a forces best friends besides tech diskx

Marshank
Jul 12, 2006, 01:02 PM
Its non legit? He said he found some kinda DNA w/ his oran... How do I kno if a weapon has tech boosts? Ones that are like Heat Cane or something like that? Sorry Im kinda nooby http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OneandtheSame
Jul 12, 2006, 04:19 PM
Hmmm...it is conceivable to get through at that level, but you might want to level up first, unless you're trying to get in at a low level.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 12, 2006, 04:26 PM
If you're having trouble with La Deminians and Delsabers, their weakness is the Barta series. Use that to your advantage. Here are the standard 9-star tech-boosting items (that are easy to find):

1.) Fire Scepter:Agni (Foie series)
2.) Ice Staff:Dagon (Barta series)
3.) Storm Wand:Indra (Zonde series)

And they are usually found in that order. As for your Dark Bridge, it is non-legit because the item needed to make it (Parasitic Gene "Flow") exists, but has a 0% drop rate.

I'm not much an expert on FOmars, but using general PSO logic you may want to level up first because at that level it will be fairly difficult to beat Dark Falz without bringing several scape dolls and preparing for a long fight. Better hurry, HUcasts are demons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Charmander02
Jul 12, 2006, 04:38 PM
Just keep on using techs, (without the Darkbridge equiped), use the spells that can attack through rooms just in case they're a little too dangerous.

-Crokar-
Jul 12, 2006, 04:48 PM
i beat Vhard falz at 43 with my Fomar. but i had a 185 mind mag and upper 20's and 30 spells.my suggestions is using a good level rabarta to freeze them. and grants owns delsabers. through out all of vhard ruins i used nothing but rabarta grants and gifoie

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 12, 2006, 05:21 PM
Just a heads-up....Jellen is invaluable, espeically in the Ruins. With a proper Jellen/Deband, you won't even get knocked down when hit. And that's something for a Force http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

blace
Jul 12, 2006, 05:28 PM
Deband to increase defense, jellen to weaken enemy defense (or was it atack?) and use barta boosting weapons against the La Dimenians and Delsabers. Scape dolls and recovery fluid are also valuable allies to you. Stay close to the doors when using techs and when they charge at you run back through then head back in when they return to there positions. Dark Falz I recommend using a level 17 or higher grants for this and leave a telepipe/ryuker before the battle.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 12, 2006, 05:39 PM
On 2006-07-12 15:28, blace wrote:
Deband to increase defense, jellen to weaken enemy defense (or was it atack?)

Jellen lowers attack. Zalure lowers defense.

On 2006-07-12 15:28, blace wrote:
Dark Falz I recommend using a level 17 or higher grants for this and leave a telepipe/ryuker before the battle.

For the first form, Zonde. Use Ra/Gifoie to take out the Darvants if they start getting in the way. Second form, Barta. For the 3rd form, only use Grants when he goes to the other side of the ring and is too far away for Foie to hit. Otherwise, use Foie as it does almost the same amount of damage and can cast faster.

blace
Jul 12, 2006, 05:43 PM
I use grants for the second form seeing that it moves much faster as the difficulty increases but it works well for the final form when Dark Falz glows and shimmers making him impervious to all physical attacks but not to techs.

Halowolf911
Jul 12, 2006, 05:50 PM
dude first off dont use any wepons ur casting speed is greatly increased or get a mag with high power and use angry fifts it dosent slow ur casting speed

Clark145
Jul 13, 2006, 05:22 PM
get ahold of a god/body and a god/hp then the rest use a A801 to speed up casting and a god/mind