PDA

View Full Version : Characters?

hucasts_rock
Oct 25, 2002, 10:34 PM
Which character have you decided to be your main character for EP 1 + 2? I'm having a really difficult time decing between HUcast, HUmar, and RAmar....decisions.....what character will u pick as your main character?

Vejita
Oct 25, 2002, 10:40 PM
RAmar as always. My brother and my friend are making Hunters so now we gotta find some little force bitch...heh heh, its gonna be a damn good time.

BlackRose
Oct 25, 2002, 10:40 PM
RAcast. Big and red racast. With a Kama mag.

Phobos-X
Oct 25, 2002, 10:42 PM
i will be sportin the brand spankin new HUcaseal first...followed by the cross dressing FOmar...and maybe a RAmarl for fun later on

RavenTW
Oct 25, 2002, 10:43 PM
HUcaseal. When I'm bored, FOmar. When I'm bored with him, RAmarl. When I'm bored with her, either HUcast or HUmar.

hucasts_rock
Oct 25, 2002, 10:45 PM
I've decided just to be a HUcast...I'm used to using the healing items..and also their life goes up automatically along with joining up w/ forces online..I think I'll be alright

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 25, 2002, 10:46 PM
HUmar and RAcast. I love using RAcasts ^_^

Vejita
Oct 25, 2002, 10:47 PM
I need to hook up with some people that are using the new character classes when I get online. I wanna see those things in action!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vejita on 2002-10-27 18:24 ]</font>

Foggy_Pete
Oct 25, 2002, 10:59 PM
ima be a FOmar exen if they do wear sorta gay cloths. it HAS to be better than the FOnewm

PlatinumGame
Oct 25, 2002, 11:13 PM
On 2002-10-25 20:59, Foggy_Pete wrote:
ima be a FOmar exen if they do wear sorta gay cloths. it HAS to be better than the FOnewm

From what I have witnessed, no.

Foggy_Pete
Oct 25, 2002, 11:16 PM
O_o whoa no kidding? worse than the FOnewm!...god save us all

Kent
Oct 25, 2002, 11:20 PM
I'll be making a FOmar first, but I'll also make a HUmar, HUnewearl, and the other two new characters, just to try them out.

Shrevn
Oct 25, 2002, 11:21 PM
My good old HUmar baby!!!
backed up by my RAcast and my FOrmal *the girl force*
A well balanced team, since im gona find some guns pass them on to my big guy and whatever tecks he finds pass on to my force, and same goes for my HU to pass on any lv. 15+ spell to her! worked well back on DC and im stickin to it!!!

Cube
Oct 25, 2002, 11:29 PM
HUcast of course. Cube couldnt be anything else.

Gazebo
Oct 25, 2002, 11:37 PM
I'm gonna make my HUmar.

Kalbelgarion
Oct 26, 2002, 06:03 AM
I'm re-creating Lady Kimber Boh first, and she's certainly a FOnewearl. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bluedeath
Oct 26, 2002, 09:03 AM
WEll unlike the Dreamcast VMU's GC memory cards can hold 4 characters which im sure everyone already knows, but for Me BlueDeath the RAmar BABY!!!!!!!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 26, 2002, 09:19 AM
HUnewearl, how else can I get some items? ;3

Kenks23
Oct 26, 2002, 09:51 AM
I'm deciding between either HUmar, FOmar, or HUcaseal. I'm leaning towards HUmar but we'll see.

Deathscythealpha
Oct 26, 2002, 09:59 AM
Ill be ressurecting D-Alpha the Racast, my first online character who died via memory card screw up.

Im also tempted to make a Ramar called Deuce, from my Do Hucasts Fan Fic.

Hikaryuu
Oct 26, 2002, 10:12 AM
First online for me will be Kimera the HUCaseal blademistress.

Might try the new Ranger out, but guns and forces have never been my strong point.

Davion
Oct 26, 2002, 10:19 AM
Davion will ride again as a HUmar. I'll have a FOmar, RAmarl (Mostly for my sister to use, ain't I nice.), and a HUcaseal at first. I'm going to have to buy more memory cards in order to resurrect some of my 30 old characters though O_O

Darrin
Oct 26, 2002, 11:32 AM
Im always going to be a FOmar. They don't cross-dress, It is sorta like a Robe.

AlexMadcow
Oct 26, 2002, 01:55 PM
I'll be creating a HUmar once again, only person who can cast techs and give & dish hits. Later on in life, I'll cough up RAcast cause they are fun!

Kujin
Oct 26, 2002, 02:28 PM
i'm going to be the same ol' HUmar i've been since day one. yup, good old Kujin.

i'm not very interested in the new character's anymore, i used to want to make a RAmarl. i think i might make one later, but i always get caught up in making new characters then end up erasing them by level 80, god only knows how many times i've done that.

i told my friend to smack me if i try to make a new character except one for cmode.

i'm gonna try getting level 100 in four days again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 26, 2002, 03:31 PM
On 2002-10-26 07:19, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
HUnewearl, how else can I get some items? ;3

Exactly.
I'm lovin the lv 20 techs, seeing how they do way more damage now, and ability to use the HU class specific weapons with nearly all the same animations as the guy HU's(hate the Saber animation though, bah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ).

ginko990
Oct 26, 2002, 03:55 PM
HUnewearl and then a RAmarl and then a HUcaseal or HUcast. But im remaking Ginko Baloba, the HUnewearl, first.

Ian D
Oct 26, 2002, 04:02 PM
This is a question that has been running through my mind since... let's say, last December. My life on PSO v1 was very short, I had a level 30 RAcast named ID-87 and barely played at all. I was going to get on a lot more but when I heard about the 'Cube release I decided to get rid of the DC and keep it fresh. Anyways, I think I'm going to make a RAmar... THEY ARE NINJAS.

Rumina
Oct 27, 2002, 08:04 PM
gotta resurrect my FOnewearl, then prolly move to HUnewearl again. still debating tryin that new FOmar, though. so little time to make a decision...

Sput
Oct 28, 2002, 03:48 PM
Sputnik will be reborn... The Russian FoNewm.

I'm a one character man... until i reach 200 that is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Doesn anyone know the names of the US Servers? I have to pick one for my team....

Sput
Oct 28, 2002, 03:51 PM
Question #2:
What are the differences(tech abilities?) between the different forces?

P.s. Laurana or Clint, you reading this? Private msg me if so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Danger_Girl
Oct 28, 2002, 03:58 PM
Well I'm a sucker for HUnewearls. What can I say, their cuties. But I'm also definatly going to be using a HUcasceal. Probabily a RAmarl as well. I guess I'll have to have a force character...

Geeze I don't know who my main will be. Probabily Danger Girl.

Xuri
Oct 29, 2002, 12:10 AM
HUnewearl
why settle for less??

hucasts_rock
Oct 29, 2002, 12:31 AM
unfortunately, HUcasts got their ATA chopped way down so they can no longer use handguns, which is very bad because I went through half of the DC PSO w/ handguns for my HUcast...but even so, Blade will be reborn!

Sedric
Oct 29, 2002, 12:37 AM
On 2002-10-28 21:31, hucasts_rock wrote:
unfortunately, HUcasts got their ATA chopped way down so they can no longer use handguns, which is very bad because I went through half of the DC PSO w/ handguns for my HUcast...but even so, Blade will be reborn!

It's funny how HUcaseal's can use Handgun's from Lv 1!! HUcast used to be non-Ranger char with best ATA. Now is HUcaseal.....

ABDUR101
Oct 29, 2002, 12:44 AM
On 2002-10-28 21:31, hucasts_rock wrote:

Can no longer use handguns at all or it just takes longer until they can?

I think that'd be a tad stupid if they don't have any ranged weapons. There ARE enemies that are out of reach like there were before, right(enemies in the air like in the Mines)? Last time I checked, my HUcast could'nt jump, and his arms aren't that long. =X

I'll still use an HUcast though.

Sedric
Oct 29, 2002, 12:49 AM
On 2002-10-28 21:44, ABDUR101 wrote:

I think that'd be a tad stupid if they don't have any ranged weapons. There ARE enemies that are out of reach like there were before, right(enemies in the air like in the Mines)? Last time I checked, my HUcast could'nt jump, and his arms aren't that long. =X

I'll still use an HUcast though.

Of course they can still use it. It just takes longer.

ABDUR101
Oct 29, 2002, 02:14 AM
On 2002-10-28 21:49, Sedric wrote:
Of course they can still use it. It just takes longer.

Thanks for clearing that up. When I first read it, it sounded like they weren't able to use them at all. Like how some classes can't use certain weapons. Which would have been a nice sized pain =X

...I'm gonna miss grabbing the handguns in PSO and tagging stuff from afar as I rush into a room. I always thought of it as a game, see how quick I could clear the room before everything got up close.

Kemon
Oct 29, 2002, 11:26 AM
HUcast is the only way for me.

hucasts_rock
Oct 29, 2002, 11:33 AM

u can use handguns, but with their accuracy, they'd probably miss every time

EDarkness
Oct 29, 2002, 12:01 PM
I think I'm going to create my two favorite characters Regina (RAcaseal) and Darkness (RAmar). I'm already planning on changing the color a bit for Darkness since there are more colors to choose from now. It's gonna be great.

-Darkness