PDA

View Full Version : GC: Need help

Kabuto
Jul 13, 2006, 12:51 AM
hello everybody this is my first post so dont be that hard on me >_<

Im trying to see what would be a good level to face falz in ultimate offline alone for my hunewearl since last time I face him i was like at 98 and got killed by those darvant things after getting freeze by his rabarta (I hate that spell XD)

Now Im in level 102
The equipment I have right now
Weapons:Chainsawd, red handgun, sange & Yasha, Orotiagito, Black king Bar.

Armor: Luminous Field Slots:God/Power, God/Arm, God/Hp, God/Battle.

Shield: Tripolic Shield Mag: Angel's Wing 26/80/70/24

Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance

GrumblyStuff
Jul 13, 2006, 01:02 AM
Well, the Orotiagito is just filling up space. It's not nearly as useful as any of your other weapons nor as nice as a Charge Vulcan would be. Maybe ditch the God/Power or God/HP for a Cure/Freeze at least for the first form.

Still, at 102, levels should be quick to come by esspecially with that getup. Your MAG could be better though. With the Chain Sawd and S&Y, I imagine you aren't using Resta much so make one with even less DEF and no MIND. 5/125/70/0 would be a very nice boost in power.

Lastly, how's your techs? All level 20? Anti level 7?

Halowolf911
Jul 13, 2006, 01:08 AM
ushould be able for 3rd form

Kabuto
Jul 13, 2006, 01:11 AM
ok thanks for the tip yeah i think i should use a cure/freeze and the orotiagito isnt that useful.

my spells are almost max up, I use resta alot but wasnt able to use it when I get freeze >_<.

and thanks for pointing that out I almost never pay attention to the specials, I think i should pay attention more to them XD.

Halowolf911
Jul 13, 2006, 01:11 AM
wait till 110

Marter
Jul 13, 2006, 08:09 AM
If you get frozen, wiggle your analog stick side by side until your are unfrozen. That allows you to speed up your recovery from being frozen. It should allow you to be unforzen in 1-2 seconds. If that fails, bring scape dolls. (10+...) Try to use a cure freeze and switch to a Resist/Holy on the last form. If HP fails you, snag up some God/Hps. Or serveral Dragon/Hps.
DF is not very hard on ult. You just need HP for it.