PDA

View Full Version : Cant remember how to.

Dumle
Jul 13, 2006, 02:17 PM
Well im playing Gamecube PSO 1&2 offline.
I remember for some years ago i saw my brother go on the quest Fake in Yellow and go to last room an did something with the waterfall over there, and a blue rappy popped... anyone remember how to do this?

PSOPRINCE
Jul 13, 2006, 02:24 PM
sur it wasn't a chao, cos a chao apperes there not a blue rappy and you do the quest go up to pioneer and back down and it appears

rena-ko
Jul 13, 2006, 03:14 PM
if not, then it was pure coincidence - all rappies have a ... 512 chance to appear as rare form (in your case, al rappy) - thats also for rappy NPCs in quests.

Dumle
Jul 13, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-07-13 12:24, PSOPRINCE wrote:
sur it wasn't a chao, cos a chao apperes there not a blue rappy and you do the quest go up to pioneer and back down and it appears

what do you mean? you are talking about the last room, where you discover that the rappy is professor right?

Muzuki
Jul 13, 2006, 06:23 PM
yes its a chao from sonic.

beat FiY and go back stand next to the waterfall and wait if it doesnt appear move around a little and happy rainbows and flying rappys (exaggeration) it appears

Tallus
Jul 13, 2006, 08:32 PM
my friend told me somthing about a minigame... but the minigame sounded boring and too complicated to get to. and you needed some cable thing... i don't know...

Dumle
Jul 13, 2006, 08:33 PM
thats gameboy advance thingie. i think http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heanix
Jul 13, 2006, 10:20 PM
Then its a Chao, from Sonic Adventures & more.
PLay games on GBA. they kinda good.

hickeyl
Jul 14, 2006, 03:52 AM
yea iv done that i went back and downloaded tiny chao garden for my gba ages ago when u go on sonic adventure battle 2 its a tails choa hes boss A rank on all of his stuff