PDA

View Full Version : Shots

Eros17
Jul 14, 2006, 04:33 PM
Which shot is the "best"?

(BTW I like the ability to hit multiple enemies.)

(Oh and I'm not counting Spread Needle.)

EphekZ
Jul 14, 2006, 05:00 PM
s-rank shot? =P

well if you can get a good hit shot with a good special( like 50 hit charge arms) those IMO are the best.

edit: baranz launcher is good but you cant get hit on it and IIRC it's slower than the average shot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-07-14 15:00 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Jul 14, 2006, 05:44 PM
i think spead needle is the best offline shot

Nomahend
Jul 14, 2006, 06:05 PM
S-rank by far, almost any special and unreduced as well. most GOOD specials on pso are reduced for normal shots. (aside from charge, zerk, and spirit)

PSOPRINCE
Jul 14, 2006, 06:10 PM
whats the best special for it

DoubleJG
Jul 14, 2006, 08:58 PM
A Berserk/Spirit shot...hmm... are those findable? (Not including S-ranks)

Asuke
Jul 14, 2006, 09:38 PM
I have never been able to find a spirit shot...

That would be the ULTIMATE shot, ya know with like 45% hit. Damn that would be sexy!

Jarek
Jul 15, 2006, 05:38 AM
I lol at the thought of a spirit arms...what a waste of tp.
As said above, 50h charge arms is probably the best damage dealing shot to have. Once you get past lv151 I believe, you can keep checking the weapon shop until it's there. Berserk arms with hit% is another thing to consider, but you'll just have to luck into finding one of those. Coming from someone who happens to own a 75h zerk arms, I can tell you it is simply uber when used smartly.
Srank shots do also have their own uses. Having demon or zalure on it are two of the most common combonations I can think of that have great effect.

Eros17
Jul 16, 2006, 05:31 PM
I meant like shots such as final impavt or Crush bullet. The special ones. BTW I'm offline GC.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 16, 2006, 05:36 PM
Unique rares may not always be the best. As psobsesser mentioned, Berserk Arms and Charge Arms are incredibly powerful...but keep in mind that Berserk Arms will drain your HP insanely fast...use ONLY with Resta, and caution http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I can't quite recall, but there's a wep I have called Hells Arms or something....the one that has a chance to reduce life to 1/4? That one works like a charm too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif