PDA

View Full Version : Something that could be stupid...

scott1114
Jul 14, 2006, 04:55 PM
I was wondering, in the beta, when you died against a boss, you resurected at some checkpoint and then could do it again, with the same life you had already lost to him, only point was that you losed some experience for leveling a class. But I was wondering last night, will that be the same for story mode? I wonder, if in the fight against Magashi, if you die you can just resurect and then continue the fight to get less EXP. Cuz I don't think Ethan will be fighting Renvolt just to get some experience, well at least, I hope so. So I was wondering, you guys think there will be any save points for story mode? I think it will just be like PSO, when you die in story you resurect in the nearest city, with the boss at its full life. What do you think.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Don't know. I just hope you don't lose EXP for dying!

Vetto
Jul 14, 2006, 04:58 PM
On 2006-07-14 14:57, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Don't know. I just hope you don't lose EXP for dying!

Agreed - Wise double nod-

Carlo210
Jul 14, 2006, 04:59 PM
I really don't know why anyone would care (not to sound rude, but this is probably the most random concern I've seen here). I'd assume you'd have to restart the boss.

Saner
Jul 14, 2006, 05:04 PM
class rank exp doesnt sound so bad. I mean if you don't like those penalities, just play better and actually try to survive.

Lyrise
Jul 14, 2006, 05:10 PM
You won't lose any experience you've amassed, you just lose out on the potential form experience. With ONE exception that is. If you die with a scape doll, not only does it fully restore you, it doesn't work against you in the grade. Too bad scape dolls cost 20000 meseta a piece, and around 17k to make.

Saner
Jul 14, 2006, 05:14 PM
well for what a scape doll can do, that's a reasonable price. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif