PDA

View Full Version : The Serial Number Shuffle

Alena Zouryx
Oct 26, 2002, 12:17 PM
Argh...here is the story of a little Dreamcast that couldn't. I bought Version 2 (this is last year, when v2 first came out) and I was extatic about being able to go above my level, 100. But after only 30 minutes of online play, my Dreamcast decides to die. Completeley. So wow - there just went 3 months of service and my new game down the drain. What was I to do?

I bought a new Dreamcast and I tried to get online, but it said that my serial number was in use. So I called Sega and asked if they would reset my serial number, which they agreed to do. After a day (they said it would take a day to rest) my number still hadn't been reset. SO I called again and they said they would reset it. I waited a week, but nothing. So basically after calling Sega customer service for well over a month, I finally just gave up. I'm to the point now to where I just want to wait for the GameCube version to fool with playing - because I dont want to have to waste another $15 for membership on the version 2. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

CorneliusPower
Oct 30, 2002, 01:22 AM
OMG, what a dilemma Alena. Wow, even though I'm not really sure what you can do, but Sega should have to accomodate you somehow, maybe giving you a 3 month pass Hunters Lisence on the Gamecube PSO. Really since your serial nuber and key is unique and is stored in your DC, nothing you can do just wait for Gamecube. Hope to see you on-line Alena.