PDA

View Full Version : A "Moody"? Friend?

Kuea
Jul 15, 2006, 05:19 PM
well... this is just starting to majorly annoy and piss me off. I don't know if the friend can be called moody or whatever, hopefully a more fitting word may come soon.

how would be an easy way to start rant... I know, a story! *pulls up a chair*

this friend is an idiot, misses thigns easily and is very dense. when dogin something like playing a PvP game, and thsi friend loses and has another friend take thier stuff, it's not too bad because they can easily just give the stuff back. now for sake of this I shall call moody friend, friend A and other friend, friend B.

Now Friend A lost some stuff to Friend B, so of course, can easily just get em back, friend A says to do another game for Friend B to lose and get stuff back, Friend B leaves without a trace taking Friend A's stuff. So friend A leaves game to go around on MSN and AIM and such to search for friend >_>

Well no one on anywhere, what does friend do? get upset and start leaving messages. ones that can be seen as offensive ;p so after a bit Friend A returns and reads messages, Fight starts. If One side makes valid points or neither does or whatever I don't know, but in the end Friend A clues into stuff such as Friend B claiming to say something that Friend A never recieved, and Friend B saying that there was a line that Friend A had said that was missed or typed/interpreted wrong.

So of course Friend A is feeling pathetic for being like that as they realize this fight was all a misunderstanding. At this point Friend B tries dragging Friend A back onto game, but Friend A will not go. In fact Friend A refuses to go on whatso ever.

Friend B goes on arguing about why Friend A will not go on the game, Friend A tries explaining that since they are already in a bad mood, and because of how they are, playign that and seeing the items would prolly make mood a little worse, so Friend A will wait untill cooled off to go on and get em back.

What happens next? Friend B argues some more making Friend A feel worse, then a bigger fight starts with some more choice words, I'm not exactly sure what happened in this area of the convo between them, but after this Friend B left to go somewhere and Friend A blockign Friend B reluctently and proceeding to be even more upset and scared because of fight as they complain to others.

This rant is about Friend A, though a little about Friend B as well. Friend A may like Friend B, but they over-react to nearly everything that Friend B does <_< they are too emotional and they never think straight when around Friend B -.-;;;

Friend B is nice alot of teh time, but during a fight tends to bare their teeth alot and rip away at Friend A makking them feel even worse then they already do.

to make it worse, A and B often mis-interpret each others lines or Friend A will type one thing thinking iot means what they want it to mean, but Frien B will take it as something completly differant <_<

Friend A is really pissing me off alot lately >_>; Friend B makes me slightly mad as well, but no where as near <_<;

but if you look at this scenario, the initial fight was started off due to miscommunication, which Friend A realizes and was trying to settle, but just as that was doen, Friend B gets mad because Friend A won't play again and it goes form there >_>;;;

I have no clue what to say to either of them, or what to even do about anything XD I see things on A's side and that the first part was A's fault, but the bigger second part was B's fault.

but then again due to Friend B not being around at the moment, I can't get their full side of the story >_>

so what do you guys all think?

Scejntjynahl
Jul 15, 2006, 06:34 PM
They both sound inmature. My advice... let them solve this on their own. Now if YOU are friend A, realize that it was a miscommunication and let it go. And if YOU are friend B, you should understand that A is feeling a bit ackward and respect his wishes for some time to "cool off". And in the end, is this a fight really worth fighting?

Abaru-FP
Jul 18, 2006, 11:01 AM
Sounds pretty retarded. I assume this is an internet friendship, and because the most hurtful thing that can happen over the internet is the exchange of unfriendly words, there is no excuse for that kind of drama. If you get your feelings hurt over the internet you need to toughen up.