PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: What's the point of the extended speech in Retired

Splash
Jul 16, 2006, 02:22 PM
I'm talking about the one at the end of the quest where Donoph and you are at the entrance of Ruins 3. If you did some extra stuff, there will be a longer conversation between you two. Is there a point in that?

Marter
Jul 16, 2006, 02:48 PM
It allows you to get some information about Alice in Forest of Sorrow. You need to have talked and do the extention of the quest on FOS.
After you beat the quest, (You must of answered both of his questions or choices !) go talk to Alice on P2. It will open up Forest 2. Pipe down to Forest 2, then go the area where the computer is. Go to the computer and select a when it has a target on it. It shall tell you some stuff about Alice being the Adopted Daughter of Flowen and Flowen Unwinglingly going on P1.
I won't spoil any more. Just as a note, you have to be in VH, Ult.

Splash
Jul 16, 2006, 07:07 PM
No, you misunderstand. I already know how the conversation goes because I had seen it already. I did the side-quest for FOS where you get the Moon Atomizer at the end and answered Donoph's question with "!!". I'm refering to the conversation at the end of the RH quest (the one where Donoph says something about the world depends on you or something like that). Is there anything else other than knowing more information on Alicia?

Marter
Jul 16, 2006, 07:49 PM
No. I guess not.

Splash
Jul 17, 2006, 01:05 AM
Oh well. Thanks. I was hoping for a special weapon but I guess that won't happen.

Tweengo
Jul 17, 2006, 08:29 AM
Can this be done offline?

Dre_o
Jul 17, 2006, 12:19 PM
On 2006-07-17 06:29, Tweengo wrote:
Can this be done offline?

That is the ONLY way to do it