Standstill Shield: 175-225
Kasami Bracer: 235-285

Resistences
Standstill Shield: +20 Fire, Thunder; +27 Ice
Kasami Bracer: +28 all

Unique Attributes
Standstill Shield: ???
Kasami Bracer: +35 ATP, increased movement speed

Overall, I'd have to go with the Kasami Bracer, since HUcasts are offensive by nature and don't necessarily need an overbearing shield. The increased movement speed from the Kasami Bracer is helpful in Ultimate where the monsters start getting pretty speedy. But that's just personal preference. You may have to decide for yourself.

TwinBlade
Jul 16, 2006, 05:23 PM
The three best shields are the kasami bracer, the tripoloic shield, and the standstill shield. But u must chose for yourself like Joe said. The Standstill better in defense, the kasami bracer better in EVP. The tripolic shield is average in both. It depends on what you need more defense or speed. Right now my HuCast has a Kasami bracer on but i am also trying to find the tripolic shield. Even though i will most likely keep the kasami bracer on.

Ryna
Jul 16, 2006, 06:42 PM
The Kasami Bracer does give a speed movement increase. Also, the +35 ATP has almost no effect on the damage done by a Hucast. Still, it is a nice shield.

Depending on the area, I'd probably use SParts over any of the other shields mentioned in this thread so far. The ATA boost it gives is actually useful.

Clark145
Jul 16, 2006, 06:52 PM
well theres notying to say you cant have both, say for some runs youll need the def, use the standstill, if you need speed then use the bracer.

also if you dont have either of them at the moment, if you have a vridia on ult find a standstill, use that to find the bracer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clark145 on 2006-07-16 16:55 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Jul 16, 2006, 07:09 PM
Gotta go with the Bracer on this one.

AceMac
Jul 18, 2006, 01:46 AM
Kasami Bracer pawns.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 18, 2006, 03:50 AM
Use which ever one you can get. For a Hucast, he's got burly amounts of DFP so a SSS will just make him all the more of a tank. The KB will increase EVP and ATP (a wee bit but still). Their differences are moot though. If you have a Purplenum that can do Mines runs easily, go for the Kasami Bracer. If you got a Viridia, pipe a Mil Lily in Temple to get the Standstill Shield.

But if you want a shield that'll really make a difference, you could try hunting a S-Parts 2.01. Sucks for DFP and EVP but you get 15 ATA over your max ATA. That is to say, after you max out your ATA with various Arm units and your MAG, this shield will add the equivalent of a God/Arm.

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 06:12 AM
For a Hucast, I gotta go with Kasami Bracer. The standstill shield is more suited for rangers, though it could be used well on a Hunter as well.

83Nini
Jul 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
On 2006-07-18 01:50, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Use which ever one you can get. For a Hucast, he's got burly amounts of DFP so a SSS will just make him all the more of a tank. The KB will increase EVP and ATP (a wee bit but still). Their differences are moot though. If you have a Purplenum that can do Mines runs easily, go for the Kasami Bracer. If you got a Viridia, pipe a Mil Lily in Temple to get the Standstill Shield.

But if you want a shield that'll really make a difference, you could try hunting a S-Parts 2.01. Sucks for DFP and EVP but you get 15 ATA over your max ATA. That is to say, after you max out your ATA with various Arm units and your MAG, this shield will add the equivalent of a God/Arm.

Ok, I already have an S-Parts v2.01 ... I'll use 2 shields then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PSOPRINCE
Jul 18, 2006, 11:28 AM
i am going with kasumi bracer because its a good sheild for a hu, i think standstill is good but better for ras in some cases