PDA

View Full Version : olga flow

fayt43
Jul 17, 2006, 01:47 PM
again me i need more help for some reason my level i cant beat olga flow on normal at lvl 63 i know im ashamed of myself my main problem is gods punisher but any strategies

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fayt43 on 2006-07-17 11:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fayt43 on 2006-07-17 11:54 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 17, 2006, 01:55 PM
The guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001) is quite useful. It explains his attacks, what patterns he generally follows, and what equpiment/methods you should use to defeat him.

rena-ko
Jul 17, 2006, 01:59 PM
olga is less about stats and more about tactics.

for the first part, keep to the right. get some good handgun if you melee or just throw whatever tech makes most damage - foie i think. nuking him with gi or ra techs would just eat through your TP too much. boost your base techs with colour / tech merges and 9-star-canes.

remember to run after him, keep on the left side and you'll be save.

for form two...
lay all four techs on your buttons - zonde, barta, grants and rafoie (foie does, for some reason, not target correctly, iirc). now, olga is only weak to one tech, the others will not do anything or even deal the damage to you.
find that tech that damages him, take out his mags (gael and giel) and spam away while keeping some distance. i'd also suggest you stand back a while and watch his pattern.

for further info:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

PSOPRINCE
Jul 17, 2006, 02:42 PM
gael and giel fuel gods punisher i died on hard at 120 sooo come on

fayt43
Jul 17, 2006, 02:44 PM
thanks for helping me feel better but im thinking about holy ray to take with me

PSOPRINCE
Jul 17, 2006, 02:45 PM
good idea, does it run off mst?

fayt43
Jul 17, 2006, 02:46 PM
nope ata and p

PSOPRINCE
Jul 17, 2006, 02:47 PM
aaaahhh so only good for melee

fayt43
Jul 17, 2006, 03:06 PM
yep ...i think

PSOPRINCE
Jul 17, 2006, 03:12 PM
the last 5 months of my life have been wasted then, searching for that bloody holy ray

BoxyBrown
Jul 17, 2006, 03:17 PM
wait r u a force?
if so then its best to use foie on his first form.
however his second form the tech weaknesses change as ur fighting him. so try to use foie, barta, zonde, and grants and keep using the one that does most damage. at some point gael and giel will fly on olgas shoulders and a mist will go around him a bit. when that happens it means he changed tech weaknesses.

of course if ur not a force than i just waisted my time.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 17, 2006, 03:21 PM
JUST FRIGGIN DESTROY THE MAGS

fayt43
Jul 17, 2006, 03:21 PM
yep im a FOmar but i found zonde stronger on first form 1st form is no problem 2nd form gives me trouble

BoxyBrown
Jul 17, 2006, 03:44 PM
well then try my way.
also kill gael and giel when u have the change and always stay away from gods punishment or whatever its called.
foie is stronger on the first form.
maybe ur zonde does more because its a higher lvl than foie.

rena-ko
Jul 17, 2006, 03:45 PM
for meleeing, olga form two is only weak to one %.
that means, if you have a weapon with 3 area %'s you have a 75% chance that this weapon will actually do damage on him ~> have two weapons that complete eachother, preferably with hit.

use ranged weapons, take out the mags and olga's purple rain attack wont be of any harm anymore - the farthest mag determines the radius of the attack - if both are dead, the radius is 0.

BoxyBrown
Jul 17, 2006, 03:54 PM
actually u can still get killed by the attack if ur right next to olga. also this is about normal. the attribute % only applies to him on hard, vhard, or ultimate when he body swaps with u.