PDA

View Full Version : regrading perfect stat mind mag

Cake_101
Jul 17, 2006, 02:41 PM
I'm looking to make a perfect mind mag but so far i have been following "Vulpes' Maximum Single Stat Mag" guide. He has describes a warning that i do not fully understand.

"Warning
There is one fatal flaw to be wary of. MAG % meters will not save odd numbers. If you quit a game (or leave a team while online) or store the MAG in the bank any odd numbers will be rounded down to the next even number. For example: the POW % meter is at 75% and you quit the game. When you return later it will have been rounded down to 74%. To test this out feed a level 5 baby MAG 3 Star Atoms (Star Atoms add 25% to each stat meter on a baby MAG) and then quit the game. Make another game and feed it another Star Atom and instead of hitting the 100% mark and adding levels it will stop at 99%. I've never understood why this happens, but it does happen. So do be advised about this issue."

Based upon my understanding if i were to power down the cube while leveling and the stats were not even, then when i return the stats would have changed.

Is this ture? If so, can i get some adivice as to when i am able to power down my cube and the stats would not change.

Thanks.

Dhylec
Jul 17, 2006, 03:04 PM
The number of levels for an item can see seen at the feeding charts. Use that to measure your progress.

The rounding down is the trick that enables you to raise certain stat to be unique. Read the message again, I don't think Vulpes made it very difficult.

Also just in case you haven't noticed, "If you quit a game (or leave a team while online) or store the MAG in the bank any odd numbers will be rounded down to the next even number." Do not quit/power down until you put the mag away in the bank. ;D

GrumblyStuff
Jul 17, 2006, 04:24 PM
Uh, bolded quote you just posted says it'll still get rounded down if banked.

OneandtheSame
Jul 17, 2006, 04:28 PM
On 2006-07-17 14:24, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Uh, bolded quote you just posted says it'll still get rounded down if banked.

You're right. This is why I don't bother trying to make a perfect stat mag. You essentially have to do it in one sitting...

I suggest you just try to give it high mind and not worry so much about making perfect mind. One or two points wont make any noticable difference.