PDA

View Full Version : What's the best card you won offline?

Atarion
Jul 17, 2006, 04:21 PM
Wow, i'm still overjoyed by this. Last night I pulled a Dark Meteor from a card pack after an offline Arkz mission. I was so happy i changed story lines instantly to edit it in a couple of my hunter decks. WOOT! Aside from that, my 2 Chaos Bringer+s were pulled from offline battles as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atarion on 2006-07-17 14:26 ]</font>

-McPot-
Jul 17, 2006, 05:33 PM
I once got a Mil Lilly offline, to me that is better than Dark Meteor. I also got Dark Meteor as well. My Sister got that Guard creature with 24 HP offline before. Right now that is the only card I desire, maybe Dark Bridge or Reverser.

kurisu1974
Jul 18, 2006, 01:01 AM
The best card I got offline was Revenge. Terrible luck with S and/or SS cards offline. I think this might be the only S card I ever got offline. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Atarion
Jul 18, 2006, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure if this should be in the complaint or cheaters forum, but the reply is well within the boundries of this topic: ya before i was corrupted i had found a mil lilly offline, i wish i had 1 now too, major death is great! kills delbiters, or annoying god shiel genbu in one nifty blow. and a mericus. i never found a mericarol, thats the ubber guard creater. ahh... i miss my old s cards i had before corruption :/

Ryna
Jul 18, 2006, 08:59 PM
I think the best card I found offline was either Revenge or Penetrate. I found almost all of my S/SS-Rank cards online.

VR-Raiden
Jul 18, 2006, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure the only S or SS card i've gotten offline is chaos bringer +. After i beat story mode i hardly ever went offline.

fayt43
Jul 19, 2006, 07:57 AM
i found dark belra offline thats the cest card i have hp 17 atp 10 exept all the movements cost 2 its good and chaos bringer+

T0m
Jul 19, 2006, 08:23 AM
Evil Curst and Psycho Wand.
I seem to get rarer cards offline, even if my online Clv is about four times as much as my offline Clv.

voxie
Jul 19, 2006, 01:56 PM
On 2006-07-17 14:21, Atarion wrote:
Wow, i'm still overjoyed by this. Last night I pulled a Dark Meteor from a card pack after an offline Arkz mission. I was so happy i changed story lines instantly to edit it in a couple of my hunter decks. WOOT!

Wow, I so know that feeling! I got mine online, just before I corrupted unfortunately, but still, it was great to win it :3

Hexadecimal
Jul 19, 2006, 03:46 PM
My rarest card offline was probably my first Gal Wind.

Deltra
Jul 20, 2006, 05:23 PM
My 2 Chaos Bringer+ cards are the rarest cards I found offline. I also have a few S ranked cards as well from offline play.

T0m
Jul 21, 2006, 03:11 AM
Sweet! My best offline card is as of now, Dark Bridge. Getting that card also earned me the Red Ring. The ring is of course near to useless, but I'm happy to have it anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-McPot-
Jul 21, 2006, 12:19 PM
Wow, you got Dark Bridge offline. This is amazing

-McPot-
Jul 21, 2006, 12:20 PM
Sorry dont know how to delete messages. can someone tell me how. I did this by mistake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -McPot- on 2006-07-22 09:26 ]</font>

Atarion
Jul 21, 2006, 05:21 PM
well, that tops my meteor, tom. ya i think when you get all item cards, that gives you the red ring as an event card. just put in dice plus 1s in like i did. youre bound to roll a 6 at somepoint. lol

Gaderffii
Jul 23, 2006, 02:19 AM
I got a Love Rappy, Pouilly, and a Nano Dragon from an offline Arkz Misson with a B-rank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-McPot-
Jul 23, 2006, 12:18 PM
On 2006-07-23 00:19, Gaderffii wrote:
I got a Love Rappy, Pouilly, and a Nano Dragon from an offline Arkz Misson with a B-rank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

good but I don;t think thqt beats Dark Bridge. I don't think anything will beat that Dark Bridge.

T0m
Jul 24, 2006, 05:24 AM
Glad that someone is impressed with it.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
The fact that I still don't have a Chaos Bringer+, which seems to be a fairly common offline S-Rank card, balances the Dark Bridge.
Still, at first I assumed that Dark Bridge was an Auction only card, till a friend got it from a pack. And I also heard that your level had to be above 100 to be able to get certain cards offline (Bridge being one of them). This clearly is false too; my char is level 50-ish offline.

luninja
Aug 8, 2006, 10:25 PM
Chaos Bringer is my only S card and already I compared it to the + version of it. I think the original way better. It gets more AT when others are dead, can move while it's just summoned, and it can slow down others trying to get to the SC.

DonRoyale
Aug 12, 2006, 12:34 AM
Just pulled Mericus yesterday. S-rank, got from leveling to 54. First non-+ SS-rank card ever.

SpiralFang
Aug 20, 2006, 06:24 PM
actually, both chaos bringer and the chaos bringer+ versions are exceptions as you can get them offline easly as you have. the rule that you can only get ss cards offline for 100+ is in general, correct. there will always be exceptions to the lv rules. punch, a r1 is another good example and even still, there is a chance to get them before 100. this is if you are extremely lucky but usually you are only a few levels off the 100 mark. also s cards are lv 50 up, not 100. so getting dark bridge is no suprise, not to take anything away from him though as it is still a great find. my curent best is heart of poumn at 97. pure luck. I also have several s cards but heart of poumn easily trumps them because I love using sword items. im offline only so I will beat it eventually.

Virgo04
Aug 20, 2006, 11:57 PM
Considering that I'm at a very low level, the best card I got offline was the Dark Belra, In My Opinion. I'm hoping to get the Chaos Bringer card that my cousin got at level 44.

Zalana
Aug 21, 2006, 12:42 PM
Can't really remember off the top of my head but, probably a dark meteor card. Been so long since I've played PSO3

SpiralFang
Aug 21, 2006, 03:59 PM
lv 44!? boy did he get it late!
look for chaos bringer around lv 30, chaos bringer+ around lv 50 or so.... then set in for the long haul unless you go online, cause you are not getting any more s or ss cards easy like those offline, unless you get extremely lucky that is. my best luck on getting s and ss cards have come from story.

Virgo04
Aug 21, 2006, 09:29 PM
Now that you mention it, I've been getting a lot more cards than he has, even though i'm about 15 levels lower than him. But yeah, once I get to level 30, i'll watch out for it. Thanks for the info, Spiral. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DarkShadowX
Aug 31, 2006, 06:31 PM
Its been forever since I last played this game, but the rarest card I won was Chaos Bringer+, as for the best well IMO it was Ill Gill.

Louis
Sep 1, 2006, 04:41 PM
Psycho Wand is the rarest item I have

Arias
Sep 2, 2006, 03:57 AM
I don't really care about the rarity of the card. So Sange Yasha. This card OWNS (especially with HP attack)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Sep 2, 2006, 03:17 PM
For me, its been Dark Bridge, Epsilon and Merikle.
Those were my offline treasures before corruption. Luickilly, I ganed them all back again via auctions and whatnot, so its all good.

Oh and is it me, or do suppressed guns ALWAYS turninto either a Sinow or an Indi Belra, (not that I'm complaining) XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2006-09-02 13:18 ]</font>

Arias
Sep 3, 2006, 09:52 AM
Ummm, I guess it's you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, since mine transformed into a Love rappy last time

DarkShadowX
Sep 3, 2006, 04:01 PM
My last card (that I can recall) that changed, ended up changing into a TJ-Sword. I would've had a joygasm if I still had some form of love towards the wep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2006-09-04 13:55 ]</font>

JohnBerserker
Sep 12, 2006, 03:49 PM
im only lv 2 and i dont even own the game so the best card i've gotten is protection.

Virgo04
Sep 12, 2006, 06:05 PM
....huh. I don't have that card yet. But then again, i don't own the game either.

Zarbolord
Sep 15, 2006, 01:15 AM
For the moment I have Aegis Guard that isn't bad, also Psycho Wand and Evil Curst, not to mention Deldepth...

FallenAngelV
Sep 21, 2006, 01:30 PM
Probably Delbiter, which I got from a pack at around CLv 120, or Guld Milla.

Neith
Sep 22, 2006, 07:20 AM
Meh, I don't have much luck with Ep3 (I seem to corrupt whenever I get far XD)

Im at CLv35 now, and my best cards are: Dark Belra, Chaos Sorcerer, Sange & Yasha.

I used to have a Sinow Red (not rare, I know, but useful as hell), but I lost it when I corrupted. Still waiting on another S-Red or an Ill Gill to show up. Instead, I seem to get Nano Dragons and Punch every pack http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zarbolord
Sep 22, 2006, 08:36 AM
That'll give you a better chance for a evolution.

Neith
Sep 22, 2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I keep them for that sole purpose.

Anyway, kinda ironic- I jut got my first SS after posting that, a Chaos Bringer +. Finding it very wierd to use, but I love how the + cards look..

Edit: Ok, what the hell, Ep3 giving good cards? Just got a Gran Sorcerer o_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-09-22 14:11 ]</font>