PDA

View Full Version : piping for last survivor

bdev03
Jul 18, 2006, 07:13 PM
im piping for a last survivor, and i accidentaly hit a rappy, not killed, just hit. Should i start again, or will it only matter if i kill it?

Dhylec
Jul 18, 2006, 07:20 PM
If you hit a rappy from far away, it'll run away. If you manage to hit it before it disappear, it'll drop a box.

If you get close & knock it out, it'll lay there for a while the get up & dash. Again, hit it before it disappear to get a box.

phongi
Jul 18, 2006, 07:20 PM
somethin said that if you make the same stuff spawn (as in fall from the sky since ur piping for rappys) all their data is completely reseted.

bdev03
Jul 18, 2006, 07:51 PM
thanks, i just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!! now my lvl 22 HUcast has somethin to look forward to....lol

TheDelsabre
Jul 18, 2006, 07:57 PM
would you like to trade with me? i have a dragon slayer and stuff for a new hunter to look forward to. Unfortunately, the servers are down right now.. but sometime later? (are you a GCN player? and do u have a hunters licence?)

Clark145
Jul 18, 2006, 08:00 PM
why trade :S? last survivor is a very easy wepon to get ahold of, i did want one but now im on ult and get them from boxs they anoy me

TheDelsabre
Jul 18, 2006, 08:13 PM
well yea, but apperently a good thing for a starter right? i was just gunna give it free anyways.

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 09:17 PM
Good luck! I used to have a Last Surviver. I wish it was better, cuz it looks really cool... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

bdev03
Jul 18, 2006, 10:01 PM
thanks for the offer for the trade, i sooooo wish i was online.....and yeah im on gcn....no hunters liscense...darn. anyways i picked one up already....dragon slayer sounds cool
*races off to the drop charts*

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 10:04 PM
D-slayer is an alright weapon. It's great if your just waiting to get one of the really nice ones.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 19, 2006, 10:07 AM
is looks like cloud from final fantasies sword thats why its so cool. dragon slayer is good till you get a chain sword

Tweengo
Jul 19, 2006, 10:10 AM
With the Chain Sawd, you own all....til you get cocky and die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I like the last survivor as it's prob the closest I'll ever get to having a Zanba. I love the cutting sound it makes.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 19, 2006, 10:18 AM
yeah but its all about the reeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv cant test that

Tweengo
Jul 19, 2006, 10:22 AM
I love my chainsawd. I also like the sound the Demo comet makes, that dark powerful sound (don't know if all double sabers sound the same yet. Haven't checked).

PSOPRINCE
Jul 19, 2006, 10:39 AM
know it does the light saber sound you know zzzzmmmm zzzmmmm then a boom goes arrrrrg