PDA

View Full Version : Section ID/Class

CrazyLegs
Jul 18, 2006, 09:43 PM
Before today, I never really paid attention to the section IDs (EP 1&2). My files recantly got corupted so I can start over? Im creating a Fonewerl, RAcasteal, HUmar, and FOmar. Please tell me witch IDS go well with each class.

Splash
Jul 18, 2006, 09:46 PM
In my opinion,

FOnewearl - Pinkal
RAcaseal - Purpelenum (sp?)
HUmar - Skyly
FOmar - Redria

phongi
Jul 18, 2006, 09:47 PM
FOrces PINKAL
RAngers PURPLENUM
HUnters SKYLY

and to know what weapons ur going to see
http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

really, just don't get Bluefull for ANY character (and i know this by experience)

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 09:48 PM
You want pinkal for at least one of the forces definately. I cannot stress that enough...

The Racasael would do best with Purplenum.

Try to get skyly for the Humar.

Pinkal drops lots of force weapons and higher level techs that you can only find on that ID.

Purplenum has some of the best ranger weapons that are exclusive to that ID. Yasminkov 9000m is a great drop. So is the Frozen shooter, and the Spread Needle.

Skyly has exellent drops for hunters. You can look foward to Red Sword, Chain Sawd, and the all powerfull sealed J-sword.

phongi
Jul 18, 2006, 09:52 PM
On 2006-07-18 19:48, Animeloser wrote:
Pinkal drops lots of force weapons and higher level techs that you can only find on that ID.

disk drop rates are equal for everybody.
its just the matter of getting lucky

Splash
Jul 18, 2006, 09:54 PM
No, Pinkal drops more technique disks, not more higher level disks.

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 09:58 PM
Only pinkals get lv 30 disks, right? Am I misinformed?

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
Ah, it appears that I am. And it also turns out that Pinkals DO NOT get more disks, or higher disks. Just better force equipment.

CrazyLegs
Jul 18, 2006, 10:05 PM
With my ranger, ill have to completly change her name (wont happen) whats better greenil or whitill?

OneandtheSame
Jul 18, 2006, 10:09 PM
Between those two, you want a greenil.

Dhylec
Jul 18, 2006, 10:15 PM
CrazyLegs wrote:
With my ranger, ill have to completly change her name (wont happen) whats better greenil or whitill?

If you/your ranger ever want to use the mighty Guld-Milla, Whitil is the better ID to be.

If you want your character to be certain name, use this site for some name suggestion by ID.
http://andyc.dyndns.org/psonames.gcxbox.html

Before picking an ID, check for the possible drops [weapons, armors, items, etc] from that ID & decide if you like it or not.

You can create up to 4 different characters - that's 4 possible (different) ID's, at least 3 different classes &/ races. Make them so that they can complement or supplement each other for your future needs. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-07-18 20:23 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Jul 18, 2006, 10:27 PM
On 2006-07-18 19:46, Splash wrote:
In my opinion,

FOnewearl - Pinkal
RAcaseal - Purpelenum (sp?)
HUmar - Skyly
FOmar - Redria
You know, those are not bad choices. Pinkal is still iffy though. I'd choose Whitill probably.