PDA

View Full Version : With Episodes I & II (GC) a few days away...

HiroTristar
Oct 27, 2002, 07:35 PM
... are you hyped and purchasing it (or picking up a pre-purchased copy)?

If so, have you already purchased your Broadband Adapter/Modem Adapter?

I'm picking up my reserved copy on Wednesday! Not sure about a BBA yet though, since there's supposed to be some sort of "shortage" on them.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 27, 2002, 07:38 PM
All pieces are set. I want to get on the halloween quest ASAP with three other people so I can get some mag cells.

Kalbelgarion
Oct 27, 2002, 07:41 PM
I'm sorta hyped...I don't plan on picking it up, but I'm looking forward to hearing all about it from you GCN owners. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 27, 2002, 07:44 PM
I have my modem plugged into my GC right now, and I'm picked PSO up Wednesday n_n Can't wait....

Rumina
Oct 27, 2002, 08:22 PM
my pso is reserved. just gotta wait for weds to come. and i got the last bba at my store here on tues. wonder whats up with this "shortage". anybody else get a keyboard?

Foggy_Pete
Oct 27, 2002, 08:29 PM
HELL YEAH! cant wait http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif cya guys online on wednesday

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foggy_Pete on 2002-10-27 17:33 ]</font>

DarkX
Oct 27, 2002, 08:34 PM
I heard they werent going to have any keyboards for us until christmas which is really not cool...But I AM SO GETTING PSO GC VERSION!!

Ron
Oct 27, 2002, 08:42 PM
heh I'll have it but wont be able to go online for some time since I'm setting up my new room. but its all good atleast I can play offline for a while and build up my characters.

Cube
Oct 27, 2002, 08:44 PM
I'm getting my Modem monday or Tuesday (we havent even gotten ours yet at my gamestop), and of course PSO on wednesday... However, my Keyboard doesnt get here for about a few days AFTER I get PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Agent_Reav
Oct 27, 2002, 08:46 PM
If you asked me last week I'd prolly punch you in the face for even doubting my anticipation... But now it's so of an "erm... whatever" type of approach. Prolly, since I picked up a couple of really addicting games (Timesplitters 2, Deathrow) and am looking forward to GTA3 Vice City more. I'll wait to see what you guys say about it and if Microsoft doesn't announce a release date by Nov 15th then I will prolly pick it up on GC.

UncleNoName
Oct 27, 2002, 08:47 PM
n00b

My BBA is being delivered and I'm gonna trade some games in at my local EB so I can get the game as cheap as possible, since I'm jobless as of now. But nothing will stop me from getting this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UncleNoName on 2002-10-27 17:48 ]</font>

Foggy_Pete
Oct 27, 2002, 09:04 PM
On 2002-10-27 17:34, DarkX wrote:
I heard they werent going to have any keyboards for us until christmas which is really not cool...But I AM SO GETTING PSO GC VERSION!!

no keyboards till christmas! you have to be kidding! i wont be able to rest tonight untill i find out if thats true

Rumina
Oct 27, 2002, 09:23 PM
i havent seen nor heard any word of when the keyboards will release. who knows if they really even plan on it... its all rumors and speculation anyways. sega said this. ascii said that. thats why i decided to import one.

Dangerous55
Oct 27, 2002, 09:44 PM
Super-hyped up. I got my modem in my GC right now. Just gotta get a long phone line, and my reserved copy at EB on Wens.

Barubary6
Oct 27, 2002, 09:49 PM
I am searching right now for the US GC PSO game servers. If I can find them, I can tell you whether the servers are linked before the game's release.

-- Barubary

SuzukaCC
Oct 27, 2002, 10:22 PM
Even though I had PSO v1&2 I still can't wait to play this GC version. I plan on having my force start from the Ep 1 to LV up and my hunter will explore Ep 2 so I can see what's new. Look for Suzuka CC online =^_^=

DeathCheese87
Oct 27, 2002, 10:26 PM
my EB only got 2 BBAs in. good thing i reserved mine. and i also have PSO on reserve. think it might arrive tuesday? anyone?

and i suppose i will have to get used to the software keyboard....

jello44
Oct 27, 2002, 10:51 PM
I just picked up my modem on Friday and it is sitting comfortably in my GC. Just waiting to be used. It MAY arrive on Tuesday, I assume places that recieved alot of reserves on it will get it the same day, if not so many than Wednesday.

Dangerous55
Oct 27, 2002, 11:30 PM
I have to get it Wensday anyway, no money on Tuesday...

Sedyne
Oct 28, 2002, 06:03 AM
IM PUMPED!

Bluedeath
Oct 28, 2002, 09:03 AM
Im gettin PSO on wednesday, but i dunno how long its gonna be till i get the modem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif at least the have 4 players offline now

Alena Zouryx
Oct 28, 2002, 12:27 PM
Yes!! I am so hyped about the GameCube PSO that I haven't been able to sleep for the past week! I haven't gotten either the modem or the game just yet, but Iplan on buying them both on Wednesday of this week. I hope to see you all online sometime this weekend, k? We all get to start from scratch - but that's what's gonna make it so damn fun, dontcha think? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

CorneliusPower
Oct 28, 2002, 03:29 PM
On 2002-10-28 09:27, Alena_Zouryx wrote:
Yes!! I am so hyped about the GameCube PSO that I haven't been able to sleep for the past week! I haven't gotten either the modem or the game just yet, but Iplan on buying them both on Wednesday of this week. I hope to see you all online sometime this weekend, k? We all get to start from scratch - but that's what's gonna make it so damn fun, dontcha think? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Alena, I'm with you all the way on this one! I cant wait either! The fact that you get to start from scratch will be fun. I really hope to see you guys on-line! I just got my broadband adapter as well, just need my copy of PSO EPS:1&2 which is pre-purchased, weee!

charr
Oct 28, 2002, 03:49 PM
Where did you keyboard importers get your keyboards?

Website, etc?

*Pumped for Wednesday.*

Danger_Girl
Oct 28, 2002, 03:51 PM
Well I have my modem adaptor pluged in and ready to roll. I imported one of those little keyboard things. My gamecube is waiting patciently. All I really need is the game. I was kind of hoping it would ship a day ahead from ebgames.com like my modem did, but it doesn't look like its going to happen. Wednesday it is.

HiroTristar
Oct 28, 2002, 08:25 PM
A quick update on my situation:

I cancelled my PSO reservation at Babbage's and reserved it at another store where I had store credit. I used the money I got back at Babbage's to buy their last broadband adapter. Looks like I'll see a lot of you online!

Ness
Oct 28, 2002, 09:03 PM
On 2002-10-27 16:41, Kalbelgarion wrote:
I'm sorta hyped...I don't plan on picking it up, but I'm looking forward to hearing all about it from you GCN owners. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And here about it you shall!

I'm really pumped up about it and I already have a BBA plugged up in my GC. I have my characters planned out. I'm ready for it.