PDA

View Full Version : Mahu and double saber...

KratosAurion
Jul 19, 2006, 10:27 PM
http://pso-world.com/item_compare.php?artid=28&op=list

I can't believe I was hunting down the doulbe saber after I saw these stats...the only thing the double saber has over this card is one more attack...but I'll take the distance...

Edit: Obviously for mr FOmar...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KratosAurion on 2006-07-19 20:28 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 01:05 AM
Double Saber is pretty good though. Not terribly hard to find and the special gets, what, 41 TP a hit in Ult?

And remember, DS hits 6 times per combo. Cards will hit 5 times but only 3 on a single enemy.

KratosAurion
Jul 20, 2006, 09:32 AM
66 for me...
But if you get right in their face (there's always an enemy you can do that to) all three cards on the third hit will hit the one person...I usually just wait until a find an enemy like that (like Ruins I pick on the last death gunner I see)

Jive18
Jul 20, 2006, 10:17 AM
In general I've always disliked cards. I'd really think about double saber, it's by far one of the most useful weapons for a FOmar/marl.

bdev03
Jul 20, 2006, 10:19 AM
omfg 1 run for a double saber, my bro wanted one and he got one first run.....XD

Ryukazen
Jul 20, 2006, 10:53 AM
yea, it's pretty pointless( to me at least) beacuse the only difference is the number of hits, so yea i wouldn't try for it, but if u want it go right ahead

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryukazen on 2006-07-20 08:53 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jul 20, 2006, 11:45 AM
Ryukazen wrote:
yea, it's pretty pointless( to me at least) beacuse the only difference is the number of hits, so yea i wouldn't try for it, but if u want it go right ahead

I hope you aren't comparing doublesaber's hits with card's hits. They are very different.

KratosAurion
Jul 20, 2006, 02:53 PM
Either way the other FOmar I have isn't strong enough yet to equip the DS because I haven't touched his ATP...so the Mahu works just as well...

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:29 PM
ds is the bst melle wep foor forces in my opinion, but i have really bad luck with it
i di 40 runs my freind ffund it on his first barba ry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif