PDA

View Full Version : Guardiana

OneandtheSame
Jul 19, 2006, 10:28 PM
What do you people think of Guardiana? I just picked one up from an Arlan in Ultimate Ruins. How good is it's special?

KratosAurion
Jul 19, 2006, 10:32 PM
Takes TP to launch an attack...seems alright for a battle mage mabye...

Charmander02
Jul 20, 2006, 12:03 PM
I freeze enemies then use the Guardianna on it, the third part of the combo is the best if you're up close because all three of the cards hit the enemy. Also the special is ok, i only ever use it when im low on TP because it does the same amount of damage as when you have lots of TP.

OneandtheSame
Jul 20, 2006, 01:27 PM
hmmm I guess it's pretty decent then.

I'm glad I found it. I'm raising a new FOmar.

DonRoyale
Jul 21, 2006, 01:20 AM
A Guardianna with hit is an excellent melee weapon for meleeing Forces. (I use one with 0/0/35/30/35 on my FOmar and can dish out pretty decent damage with it)

The third animation is excellent up close, for obvious reasons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ensure you're coupling a Spirit weapon with a Geist (Double Saber and Mahu immediately come to mind; Geist Vulcans work well as well) to regain the lost TP. You'll need it for support spells and Resta.

TwinBlade
Jul 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
The guardianna is a good weapon its ATP is decent but it hits for a distance like a gun. The special misses alot but deals a lot of damage when it hits.