PDA

View Full Version : How good is stag cutlery?

bdev03
Jul 20, 2006, 01:46 PM
Today i got quite the haul of rares, and 1 was somethin i wasnt expecting, a stag cutlery....on my way to pipe for a devil/battle in the caves with my HUnewearl viridia, i got it in the first room off of an evil shark. How good is it?

CupOfCoffee
Jul 20, 2006, 02:07 PM
*shrug* Pretty decent for Normal through VHard, especially if it's got good percents. You'll likely replace it with a better double saber in Ultimate mode, but for now it should serve you pretty well.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 02:34 PM
HUs get much better twin sabers like Demolition Comet or Meteor Cudgel (as far easy-ish drops go that is; big time drops would be the Double Cannon and Black King Bar).

RAs (males anyway) can use the Stag Cutlery but I wouldn't use it as any sort of serious weapon.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 02:49 PM
i think its good for a time preferably before oyu can use a better wep , but it does make oyu look like darht maul

BlZ
Jul 20, 2006, 02:53 PM
It's pretty good for a ranger, as some sort of melee weapon. But hunters can use a lot better weapons than that.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 02:58 PM
i always thought that twin brand waws better no?

Lord_Kratos
Jul 20, 2006, 03:07 PM
i personaly think its fun to whip out and maul enemies with in Ult mode also cus my friend has no double weapons i can whiop it out and say yeppp uh this beaty is gonna save u cus hes weaker and he complains cus he doesnt have one

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:25 PM
what a stag? they arent rare. come on

Lord_Kratos
Jul 20, 2006, 03:30 PM
yah my friend cant find one and hes the same section id as me
im surprsed ive only founded one

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:34 PM
what yelowboze? my fo gets them from brbles and my hu gets them from gulgus, and soon my other hu will ghet them from el rappies

bdev03
Jul 20, 2006, 05:54 PM
i also got a double saber on my first run on the barba ray http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif my bro's FOmar gets that one, considering he punked it...lol

zwandude15
Jul 20, 2006, 06:22 PM
On 2006-07-20 12:34, GrumblyStuff wrote:
HUs get much better twin sabers like Demolition Comet or Meteor Cudgel (as far easy-ish drops go that is; big time drops would be the Double Cannon and Black King Bar).

RAs (males anyway) can use the Stag Cutlery but I wouldn't use it as any sort of serious weapon.

Just a quick note Grumbly, try to refrain from things like;

"big time drops would be the Double Cannon and Black King Bar",

as new members might find this confusing, since neither of those weapons literally "drop." Your post is valid, nonetheless.

On topic, Stag Cutlery is good for a starting twin, but try looking up some of the other suggestions people have listed here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Delfi
Jul 20, 2006, 06:38 PM
Personally I like the stag cutlery although its a little slow, however if your character is female(OP char is hunewearl) you are not going to find it too useful.

BlZ
Jul 21, 2006, 11:59 AM
That's why there's God/Battle units. xD