PDA

View Full Version : ultimate invo

reapursoul
Jul 20, 2006, 02:08 PM
ok i basicly want to hear peoples opinions on which blades/katanas/swords or sabers could be deemed "ultimate" i have set them into groups i just want ur opinions so i can decide whioch to hunt:

group1:noob ults: eg; decent until hard mode ruins like a last savior

group2: commendable: eg;useable till the end of vhard

group3:ultimate:useable for ultimate ep1 or 2 and very efficient or powerful eg;orotiagito

group4:incomparable: eg; destruction beyond explanation eg;t-j-sword

just use ur own opinion even if others disagree. plz give reasons for why u think that ...ty!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: reapursoul on 2006-07-20 12:09 ]</font>

sprky585
Jul 20, 2006, 02:27 PM
IMHO Orotiagito > TJS... TJS is all hype...i dont even like it... but u really cant group them..here is what i think to be GOOD swords

Red swoard, Yamigasuru, Chain Sawd, Agito(any), Red Saber, Zanba, there are alot others but those are the ones i like

OneandtheSame
Jul 20, 2006, 02:35 PM
Orotiagito sucks. It has great great attack power(the best in the game), but the animation is so horrifyingly slow and unwieldy that it renders the weapon uselss above Very Hard mode.

TJS however...it is indeed hyped up alot, but for good reason. It's one of the best sword type weapons in the game, if not THE best, and not just stat wise. It's special is insane.

Feelmirath
Jul 20, 2006, 02:42 PM
Heh, the TJS special sucks in comparison to any sword with either a berserk or spirit special (even a charge calibur if it has hit%).

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 02:44 PM
ok, first off this is suppose to be about 'SWORDS'. not the agito, or red saber, or even the orotiagito. If you look anywhere on this message board for swords you will find out that the chain sawd is one of the best swords. and it is not the best because of the stats, its one of the best because you can actually find it. It is worth hunting for, unlike the insane hunt for the SJS.

What is more important than the sword? You being able to play with your guy and get hits in and get out of the way so you dont get hit. Make sure you always end your combo with a power attack, so that it knocks the enemy back. So then you have time to run out of the way of his hits.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 02:54 PM
i tihmk it is, its fairly easy to get and it has strneth

sprky585
Jul 20, 2006, 03:00 PM
On 2006-07-20 12:44, Asuke wrote:
ok, first off this is suppose to be about 'SWORDS'. not the agito, or red saber, or even the orotiagito.

reapursoul wrote:
ok i basicly want to hear peoples opinions on which blades/katanas/swords or sabers ...

your wrong Asuke...try to read the first post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:06 PM
On 2006-07-20 13:00, sprky585 wrote:

On 2006-07-20 12:44, Asuke wrote:
ok, first off this is suppose to be about 'SWORDS'. not the agito, or red saber, or even the orotiagito.

reapursoul wrote:
ok i basicly want to hear peoples opinions on which blades/katanas/swords or sabers ...

your wrong Asuke...try to read the first post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

YEA!!!! yur right! but hey, why would you want to use a blade, saber or katana. they only hit one player and you always get "knocked the F**K out" when you use them. stick to a sword.

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:08 PM
I slay me... thats not even possible

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:24 PM
suppose it all depnds on how fast you attack and how fast you kill them

whocares111
Jul 20, 2006, 09:01 PM
It's not always ideal to use a sword to kill a monster. A Demo Comet or Asuka would be more ideal to use when you have one target than say a Red Sword. Also, saying that you get hit after you finish a combo is a crappy argument. Learn how your character attacks with certain weapons. Saying a weapon is the best because it has high ATP is newbish.