PDA

View Full Version : I hate normal people

K-Morfos
Jul 20, 2006, 02:27 PM
I just cannot stand normal people! They are all the same, and they hate everybody different! They rant and rant about:

Happy Holidays replacing Merry Christmas
Vegetarians who simply do not want to eat meat
People who like anime and Japanese entertainment
People with radical political views
People who practice religons outside the mainstream
People [especially atheist] who teach evolution
People who do not act "their sex"
People who want to protect the environment
ect... [insert those different here]

Normal people bitch and moan about how some "evil" minority is stuffing their "weirdness" down the throats of everybody else! Totally the opposite. Normal people stuff their "normalness" down the throats of the silent and persecuted minority! Normal people make all the noise, vote in elections, control all outlets of media as well as the government; why are they complaining? And they scapegoat those different from them for all their problems, its total ludicrous. They think that some "evil minority" is in charge of everything (much like what the Nazis thought of the Jews). Normal people are hypocrites, since they legislate laws in order to prevent the "weird" from stuffing it down "their" throat; which is stuffing their views down the throat of the "weird". How about this, leave us the f*** alone! I don't give a shit about normal people, or their normal "god-fearing" way of life. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-20 12:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-20 12:31 ]</font>

PJ
Jul 20, 2006, 02:40 PM
Better words could be used (I mean, define, "Normal"), but I get it

Frankly, I hate how we have to be politically correct about everything, or the, "Happy Holidays," rather than, "Merry Christmas." Does that make me a, "Normal person?" Depends on definition http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

darthsaber9x9
Jul 20, 2006, 02:42 PM
I'd say that you're talking bollocks personally but maybe that's just me.

Allos
Jul 20, 2006, 02:58 PM
On 2006-07-20 12:42, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

I second that.

Blitzkommando
Jul 20, 2006, 03:12 PM
There's a reason people with radical political views and agendas are attacked: They come off as insane and, more often than not, power hungry. That and the fact that 'radical' is in the description. Radical policy and politics are very, very dangerous because those types of beliefs and systems attack the majority of the population while helping a small minority of the population to take power. "Radical" political leaders were people like Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Henry VIII (in his own special ways), and the list goes on.

There are also these things called 'tradition' and 'traditional beliefs' that don't take kindly to being completely destroyed overnight. Radicalism and extremism are very dangerous things to the world because they are just that, "radical and extreme".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radicalization

That's why radicals and extremists are not tollerated.

Uncle_bob
Jul 20, 2006, 03:16 PM
I just cannot stand normal people! They are all the same, and they hate everybody different! They rant and rant about:

I (we?) can't stand you. All you do is "rant and rant" about:

Wah, everyone is too conservative.
Wah, I hate everyone.
Wah, why does everyone...
Wah, why do all Americans...

Normal people bitch and moan about how some "evil" minority is stuffing their "weirdness" down the throats of everybody else!quote]

Sounds a lot like you.

[quote]Normal people make all the noise, vote in elections, control all outlets of media as well as the government; why are they complaining?

Everyone else makes noise, votes, and controls the media too. Funny little country we live in huh?

The rest of it isn't even worth commenting on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 20, 2006, 03:23 PM
Here is a tip.

Live how you want to live, don't worry about others until they start intruding and trying to change your life. If they do that, kick their ass.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 20, 2006, 04:52 PM
I re-read your post and...

QFE

Solstis
Jul 20, 2006, 05:44 PM
Blah blah blah, troll troll troll.

Oh my! My responce was similar! Gah, I'm just like the rest of mainstream America.

zwandude15
Jul 20, 2006, 06:13 PM
On 2006-07-20 12:27, K-Morfos wrote:
Normal people make all the noise, vote in elections, control all outlets of media as well as the government; why are they complaining?
When I get to legal age, I'm not voting for jack-squat, if that makes you feel better. >_>

Jury Duty = Auto-PH4IL.

Just stick to what you want dude. I'm athiest, but I don't go telling people there is no god. If they wanna believe it, fine, be my guest. But until someone comes to my doorstep trying to convert me, I'm gonna shut the hell up about it.

Corey
Jul 20, 2006, 09:09 PM
Didn't you just make a few topics about some of those issues?

So...you hate yourself? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
Jul 20, 2006, 09:12 PM
I have good news. I'm not normal.

they dislike:
Happy Holidays replacing Merry Christmas I don't care
Vegetarians who simply do not want to eat meat I think that's just fine
People who like anime and Japanese entertainment some anime is good, and some is bad. it's true of any genre.
People with radical political views my views are a bit out there too
People who practice religons outside the mainstream meh
People [especially atheist] who teach evolution I don't care if they do.
People who do not act "their sex" my sig reads "something something girlyman", doesn't it?

astuarlen
Jul 20, 2006, 09:37 PM
I hate normal people

Maybe you should get more fiber in your diet; then you can stop hatin' and join the normal crowd.

Shigecki
Jul 20, 2006, 10:03 PM
I responded to your anime discussion that was about the same as this, but not sure what you are saying.

I'll ask this again. What is normal to you?

You said not once, but twice in two different posts (not really different, but separate) that people hate people that aren't normal. It is true in a sense (Jesus was killed for standing up for his beliefs, hippies were hated in their time, and so on) but why make generalizations? Not everyone hated Jesus, he had a pretty good following. Hippies are fun to make fun of I guess, but they never hurt anyone but themselves.

Jesus made a pretty good name for himself. Although I will say the babyboomers are the reason for the troubles our nation is in today. Most of the hippies of the 60's were the yuppies of the 80's and the internet millionaires of the early 90's, that turned into the bankrupt business owners of the mid-90's.

The media is controlled by a monopoly. This monopoly is the upper 1/2 of 1% of this county, and that is the people that are the wealthy ones, not the "normal" people.

We are the government in this country, even the non-normal ones. I think you mean politicians.

Can you give an example of what you mean by the "evil minority"?

The majority of this country doesn't vote, making that by default not the norm.

The ones that make the noise would be the ones that speak out against the norm. The norm would just go with the flow.

Fearing God isn't a normal thing to do. Not too many fear God, but rather love God. The small minority that actually fear their "maker" don't make up a norm.

I think you need to hit your sociaology books a little harder. This is all taught in SOC 101 and most of that class was just common sense. When you actually come up with an original idea, then complain. Don't just quote some over priced college text.

This final question isn't just for you, but to anyone that says that they are not normal. What's so not normal about you?

space_butler
Jul 21, 2006, 06:08 AM
is this the same morfos from nesstopia/ownageonline/whatever the fuck it ended up as? certainly sounds like it is...

K-Morfos
Jul 21, 2006, 08:39 AM

Visit America some time. Feel lucky you live in England, wish I did. Most people in this country are all alike and boring, and they hate anybody who wants to be different. Americans hate me because I prefer Japanese Pop Culture over American Culture. Americans are hateful xenophobes. Japanese do not have a problem with people who want to live more "American", but Americans have a problem with people who want to live more "Japanese". This is why I denounce America.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-21 06:45 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Jul 21, 2006, 09:24 AM
On 2006-07-21 06:39, K-Morfos wrote:

Visit America some time. Feel lucky you live in England, wish I did. Most people in this country are all alike and boring, and they hate anybody who wants to be different. Americans hate me because I prefer Japanese Pop Culture over American Culture. Americans are hateful xenophobes. Japanese do not have a problem with people who want to live more "American", but Americans have a problem with people who want to live more "Japanese". This is why I denounce America.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-21 06:45 ]</font>

Feel lucky you don't live in a third world country. But it is funny how you say everyone is the same and even I whom has been out of the American culture for a long while can name differences in people.

I mean you have Black to White. Emo to Goth. Mexican to Puerto Rican. Hip hop to Rock. British to Australian. Samoan to Canadian. Skater to Surfer. Southerner to Northerner. Pot Head to Yuppie. Japanese to Chinese. Hell, there are more than that. And what you are saying is that every single one of those people are the same. They all act, talk, move, think and are the same. You need to stop stereotyping.

Like I said in my last post somewhere in one of your craptastic views is that you are no better than the people you accuse of being stereotypical. Everything you see is stereotypical. You claim the Japanese culture is greater than America's but I bet you are basing this off stereotypes of the country and have never been there.

Your vision is skewed and it always has been.

And yes this is the same Morfos from nessitopia.

Shigecki
Jul 21, 2006, 09:55 AM
Americans hate me because I prefer Japanese Pop Culture over American Culture.

Like I posted in your "other" post.

On 2006-07-20 19:22, Shigecki wrote:
I feel that you may have delusions and maybe you're starting to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. I don't think that is the type of non-normal behavior that you want to start having.

Until you mentioned you prefer one thing over the other, I had no idea that you did. I don't care either way (I'm one of those "Americans" that you "think" hates you). This is your decision. Congrats.

ps seek help soon, before it gets really bad.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 21, 2006, 10:07 AM

God, Morfos, you're such a tool. You've obviously never been to Japan, either. Do you really think the Japanese don't have a problem with Americans? Go over to Japan as a non-Japanese person and try to find work. You'll have a good time, I swear. But don't worry! Even though people will treat you like you're some kind of crazy talking animal, they have ANIME! And COOL VIDEO GAMES! And DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!

Idiot.

Allos
Jul 21, 2006, 11:13 AM
On 2006-07-21 08:07, CupOfCoffee wrote:

God, Morfos, you're such a tool. You've obviously never been to Japan, either. Do you really think the Japanese don't have a problem with Americans? Go over to Japan as a non-Japanese person and try to find work. You'll have a good time, I swear. But don't worry! Even though people will treat you like you're some kind of crazy talking animal, they have ANIME! And COOL VIDEO GAMES! And DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!

Idiot.

*Applause*

K-Morfos
Jul 21, 2006, 12:09 PM

Idiot.

At least they will leave me alone and not persecute me, unlike Americans.

Uncle_bob
Jul 21, 2006, 12:12 PM
On 2006-07-21 10:09, K-Morfos wrote:
At least they will leave me alone and not persecute me, unlike Americans.

God damn you're ignorant. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

K-Morfos
Jul 21, 2006, 12:21 PM

Do you really think the Japanese don't have a problem with Americans? ... But don't worry! Even though people will treat you like you're some kind of crazy talking animal, ...

Thanks to Bush, this is pretty much the case around the world. Nobody respects Americans anymore...

-memoru-
Jul 21, 2006, 12:24 PM
I hate abnormal people! With their extra parts, thinking they're so much better than everyone else. I can have 6 fingers too!! >;O

K-Morfos
Jul 21, 2006, 12:28 PM
On 2006-07-21 10:24, -memoru- wrote:
I hate abnormal people! With their extra parts, thinking they're so much better than everyone else. I can have 6 fingers too!! >;O

I wasn't talking about that. I mean as a description, I am more laid back and amoral; which the vast majority of Americans hate and despise. I have different tastes than everybody else, and my ideology is almost the direct opposite of what Americans believe in. Thats why I cannot have a social life here in the states, people will not tolerate it.

space_butler
Jul 21, 2006, 12:38 PM
morfos, you are made of lol.

and just because im fed up of all these 'lol culture' posts,

whats the differance between a yogurt and america?

yogurt has culture http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

shite joke, but its a shite thread.

Solstis
Jul 21, 2006, 01:28 PM
On 2006-07-21 10:38, space_butler wrote:
morfos, you are made of lol.

and just because im fed up of all these 'lol culture' posts,

whats the differance between a yogurt and america?

yogurt has culture http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

shite joke, but its a shite thread.

I hate the British! I am so xenophobic! RAWRAWRAWRAWR!

I have a feeling that K-Morfos has never left his home town. Go to San Fran. Go to New York. Go to Dallas. Go to Miami. Can you then tell me that all these people are the same?

Don't worry... I'm sure that you won't answer my post. You have yet to in all your 4 or so "I'm so emo, nobody understands me" threads. Go seek counseling or something. Your college probably offers it for free.

K-Morfos
Jul 21, 2006, 01:56 PM
Go to San Fran. Go to New York. Go to Dallas. Go to Miami. Can you then tell me that all these people are the same?

So, since their skin color is different, they are different? That sounds a little racist to me... Americans seem to like judging diversity by the colors of people's skin, how racist. Diversity means different cultures, and races too (but that shouldn't be as important). Everybody in America generally has the same ideas, and it pretty much does not matter where you live. The only difference is some areas are rabidly homogenous while others have minute diversity. However they generally have similar ideas, but in a milder less dogmatic form.

Allos
Jul 21, 2006, 02:05 PM
On 2006-07-21 11:56, K-Morfos wrote:

Go to San Fran. Go to New York. Go to Dallas. Go to Miami. Can you then tell me that all these people are the same?

So, since their skin color is different, they are different? That sounds a little racist to me... Americans seem to like judging diversity by the colors of people's skin, how racist. Diversity means different cultures, and races too (but that shouldn't be as important). Everybody in America generally has the same ideas, and it pretty much does not matter where you live. The only difference is some areas are rabidly homogenous while others have minute diversity. However they generally have similar ideas, but in a milder less dogmatic form.

Wow, now I can finally say that you're a fucking moron.

You completely missed Solstis's point. Skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it. ONCE AGAIN you're making generalizations about things you think you know with no supporting evidence. S.F., Dallas, NY, and Miami are all very culturally diverse cities with completely different "feels" to them. It's documented thoroughly and I can personally vouch for it having been to each numerous times.

To say "everybody in america has the same ideas" is....again...ignorance to the highest degree.

Solstis
Jul 21, 2006, 02:08 PM

Is the answer that you haven't been to these places? Look, buddy, your leaps of logic aren't going to provoke me into an attack. I'm not racist. People from different backgrounds do have different ideas.

I can walk into a different section of Gainesville and find rainbow flags and hippies. Another? Southern pride, rebel flags, etc. Ultra-liberal to Ultra-Conservative (though that is a generalization, too). America's not as diverse as Canada mentally, but there are liberals. I mean, you go to college. I'm sure that there's someone as rabidly leftist (er, or as xenophobic to Americans) as you.

Please read up on relativism or something. It might help.

space_butler
Jul 21, 2006, 02:11 PM

nice to know you still lack the ability to read http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-memoru-
Jul 21, 2006, 08:27 PM
This thread makes me giggle. xD

navci
Jul 21, 2006, 09:15 PM
On 2006-07-20 19:37, astuarlen wrote:

Maybe you should get more fiber in your diet; then you can stop hatin' and join the normal crowd.

<3

Ya. I am so special. Japanese pop culture is so cool. Don't make me laugh. If anything Japanese culture is the one that is all the same. You have any idea the kinda conformity they have over there? If you don't conform to the certain standard, be it beauty, be it academic. Your life is overcast. There is no place for outcast in the regular society.

Please, stop talking about things you don't have a bloody clue about. Just be thankful no one in your real life has drive a screwdriver in your face yet. Frankly I am quite sick of your superiority complex.

Sinue_v2
Jul 22, 2006, 05:50 AM
I hate normal people

I hate people who hate people they don't even know.

Nixia
Jul 22, 2006, 08:11 AM
On 2006-07-21 10:28, K-Morfos wrote:

I wasn't talking about that. I mean as a description, I am more laid back and amoral; which the vast majority of Americans hate and despise. I have different tastes than everybody else, and my ideology is almost the direct opposite of what Americans believe in. Thats why I cannot have a social life here in the states, people will not tolerate it.

Because you've met "the vast majority of Americans" to know that they hate you. Right. However ludicrous, ignorant, and just plain fucking stupid it is, you clearly have a view of what is "right" and "wrong", so don't kid yourself about being "amoral" or "laid back".

And, I'm sure people can think plenty of other reasons why you can't have a social life in the states, "normal" or otherwise.

Stop over-compensating, already.

On 2006-07-20 19:22, Shigecki wrote:
I feel that you may have delusions and maybe you're starting to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.

More like narcissistic personality disorder. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

The_Pea_Guy
Jul 22, 2006, 02:51 PM
*laughs* This thread reminds me of those autistic spaz elitist groups whining about how normal people cannot appreciate their greatness on the interwebs.

Kyuu
Jul 23, 2006, 01:57 AM
On 2006-07-22 12:51, The_Pea_Guy wrote:
*laughs* This thread reminds me of those autistic spaz elitist groups whining about how normal people cannot appreciate their greatness on the interwebs.

What? You mean there are people who AREN'T autistic spaz elitists on the interweb?! o_o

I never knew.

The_Pea_Guy
Jul 23, 2006, 08:12 AM
On 2006-07-22 23:57, Kyuu wrote:

On 2006-07-22 12:51, The_Pea_Guy wrote:

What? You mean there are people who AREN'T autistic spaz elitists on the interweb?! o_o

I never knew.

That's right, and I'm one of them. (The autistic spaz that isn't an elite because he finds the idea of being elitist over a handicap utterly ridiculous.)

I love it when people try to generalise handicapped communities. It gives me something for me to take the piss out off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-07-23 06:16 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2006, 08:42 AM
I understand you're here to vent a bit, but some of your lines I can't clearly agree with or make out its sense. I'm gonna assume you're mature of age.

I just cannot stand normal people! They are all the same, and they hate everybody different!

Everyone's the same! Everyone hates those who are different! Paradox? You bet.

They rant and rant about:

What are you doing right now? Are you different? Or the same as those who rant?

OMFG. Another of the governmnent's lies. Seriously, what's so damn wrong with this?

If they did, they wouldn't be vegetarians. Let them eat what they want, nobody's telling you to be like them.

Yeah, it all comes from the devil. Refer to the other thread to this debate.

With this I can agree.

Get used to it. Despite your hate for them, they will keep appearing and appearing. And the more you hate them, the more you attract. It's not like they're not people too. Live with it.

Screw them for trying to keep Mother Earth fertile.

Normal people bitch and moan about how some "evil" minority is stuffing their "weirdness" down the throats of everybody else!

The irony is that it seems exactly with what you're doing with this threat.

They think that some "evil minority" is in charge of everything (much like what the Nazis thought of the Jews). Normal people are hypocrites, since they legislate laws in order to prevent the "weird" from stuffing it down "their" throat; which is stuffing their views down the throat of the "weird". How about this, leave us the f*** alone! I don't give a shit about normal people, or their normal "god-fearing" way of life.

Why do they think that? Is it only an idea thought up by someone? Or is it a theory based on facts? Either way, if this "evil minority" exists or not, there's no blaming norming people for wanting to live a normal life.

You have to have a spirit of steel so that all those arguments that don't matter strike you like a stream of wind - UNAFFECTING you.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never, ever, evolve, learn, improve, if you isolate yourself in your problems - Take my word for this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-07-23 06:43 ]</font>

K-Morfos
Jul 23, 2006, 09:56 AM
On 2006-07-23 06:42, Daikarin wrote:
I understand you're here to vent a bit, but some of your lines I can't clearly agree with or make out its sense. I'm gonna assume you're mature of age.

I just cannot stand normal people! They are all the same, and they hate everybody different!

Everyone's the same! Everyone hates those who are different! Paradox? You bet.

They rant and rant about:

What are you doing right now? Are you different? Or the same as those who rant?

OMFG. Another of the governmnent's lies. Seriously, what's so damn wrong with this?

If they did, they wouldn't be vegetarians. Let them eat what they want, nobody's telling you to be like them.

Yeah, it all comes from the devil. Refer to the other thread to this debate.

With this I can agree.

Get used to it. Despite your hate for them, they will keep appearing and appearing. And the more you hate them, the more you attract. It's not like they're not people too. Live with it.

Screw them for trying to keep Mother Earth fertile.

Normal people bitch and moan about how some "evil" minority is stuffing their "weirdness" down the throats of everybody else!

The irony is that it seems exactly with what you're doing with this threat.

They think that some "evil minority" is in charge of everything (much like what the Nazis thought of the Jews). Normal people are hypocrites, since they legislate laws in order to prevent the "weird" from stuffing it down "their" throat; which is stuffing their views down the throat of the "weird". How about this, leave us the f*** alone! I don't give a shit about normal people, or their normal "god-fearing" way of life.

Why do they think that? Is it only an idea thought up by someone? Or is it a theory based on facts? Either way, if this "evil minority" exists or not, there's no blaming norming people for wanting to live a normal life.

You have to have a spirit of steel so that all those arguments that don't matter strike you like a stream of wind - UNAFFECTING you.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never, ever, evolve, learn, improve, if you isolate yourself in your problems - Take my word for this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-07-23 06:43 ]</font>

Let me correct you, normal people complain about those things, not me. Normal people rant and rant about environmentalists, vegetarians, etc...

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2006, 09:57 AM
Why do you label them as "normal"?

K-Morfos
Jul 23, 2006, 09:59 AM
On 2006-07-23 07:57, Daikarin wrote:

Normal people rant about them.

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2006, 10:16 AM
Who are you to decide who and who's not normal? And is there someone out there who can decide that? Seriously.

space_butler
Jul 23, 2006, 10:35 AM
On 2006-07-23 07:56, K-Morfos wrote:
Normal people rant and rant about environmentalists, vegetarians, etc...

you're calling ME normal? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

crawl back under your tin foil hat and bother someone who cares.

Allos
Jul 23, 2006, 10:51 AM
On 2006-07-23 07:59, K-Morfos wrote:

On 2006-07-23 07:57, Daikarin wrote:

Normal people rant about them.

You're just like that pathetic little Microsoft fanboy I knew back in high school.

You don't listen to what anyone's trying to tell you and you seem to believe that you're the only "enlightened" one in existence.

At this point, I can safely say that people don't hate you for liking anime or disliking America, they hate you for being a pompus, wanna be know-it-all with a superiority complex.