PDA

View Full Version : Question about Megid

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 02:55 PM
when they say that megid penetrates, what does that mean? I see it with weapons and i know the FOnewearl has it. But when they say that do they mean that you just have a better % of it working? If so what is the % cause it is nowhere to be found.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 02:56 PM
Well, it goes through enemies with a chance of instant killing each. If it kills the first, it can still kill all the others as well.

KratosAurion
Jul 20, 2006, 03:00 PM
I've never seen my own megid attack kill anyone...but I've been killed by enough Ob Lillies...

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:02 PM
ok... i understand what megid is... im looking for a more on the side question about megid... when something says that megid penetrates, does that mean that it works better or you just get a % chance of it working better?

fayt43
Jul 20, 2006, 03:02 PM
ive been killed enough by del lillies ive seen mejid kill but not a lot

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 03:05 PM
THAT MEANS IT DOES NOT STOP ON THE FIRST ENEMY IT HITS. It penetrates much like the Snow Queen or Twin Psychogun pierces. The chances of killing an enemy doesn't go up but you now get multiple chances of killing multiple enemies.

KratosAurion
Jul 20, 2006, 03:05 PM
Penetrate has nothing to do with it working better. It'll just go through the enemy weather it works or not...it has just as much of a chance of killing the next as the first...

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
f**k me running. sorry about that grumbly, i didnt understand it the first time. I never, ever knew that is what penetrate means in this game. damn, thats cool.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 03:15 PM
Yeesh. What are they teaching kids these days? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:18 PM
how to rollem' up.. heh-heh

KratosAurion
Jul 20, 2006, 03:18 PM
I can't do that...guess I'm behind...