PDA

View Full Version : Item: Item Overboard

FengShui
Jul 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
Something I have been wondering as I go about hinting my items. Sometimes enemies fly over holes, like Gran Sorcerers or Canabins for example. If you kill them while they are over the hole do items still potentialy drop and are lost? Also the same question about enemies which die into the scenery like Tollaw's

Sorry if it seems like a daft question but I am very paranoid.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:11 PM
no i tohught the same tihng but i thik they just go to he nearest land. tolaws sinki into scenery whats that?

GrumblyStuff
Jul 20, 2006, 03:14 PM
I've wondered about that, too.

I don't know about drops over holes but I've gotten a few drops stuck in the terrain. Once in those large crystal things in Ruins and another time in the very final room of Ruins 3 along the middle "pillar" (I don't know what else to call it). I managed to get them each but only with some difficulty. ...had to find the very closest spot.

Asuke
Jul 20, 2006, 03:21 PM
same stuff happened to me, and it was only ruins.

i think the best way to check it out is on mines when the cabanas...(things that fly) are over a hole... there are so many places to check that out.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 20, 2006, 03:22 PM
yeah i hve experianced that too, ive lostm any ann item to that

kurisu1974
Jul 21, 2006, 03:50 AM
I once was in seabed and there was this Reconbox on the wall and when we shot it to pieces it dropped an item, which got stuck on a ledge where we couldn't reach it.

Hrith
Jul 21, 2006, 05:22 AM
You lose the item.

Ryna
Jul 21, 2006, 09:16 AM
Sometimes the items will appear on the edge closest to where the monster was. Most of the time, you'll just end up losing it. That is why you want to be careful when you are hunting rare items off aerial opponents.

Nobo
Jul 21, 2006, 10:11 AM
its a myth my friend got a justice from a Gran Sorcerer that he killed over a hole and it apeared along the edge.

Feelmirath
Jul 21, 2006, 12:27 PM
On 2006-07-21 07:16, Ryna wrote:
Sometimes the items will appear on the edge closest to where the monster was. Most of the time, you'll just end up losing it. That is why you want to be careful when you are hunting rare items off aerial opponents.

Hrith
Jul 21, 2006, 12:31 PM
You will get the item, as Ryna said, only if the monster slain was close to some land. Most if the time, you lose it, EpIV and Zu is an easy way to verify this.

Neith
Jul 21, 2006, 01:01 PM
Yes, if you kill a Zu when it's flying above a rock, it'll drop any item into the rock where it's usually unreachable.

So don't kill enemies over holes if you want anything from them.