PDA

View Full Version : No Distractions PLZ

Sayara
Jul 20, 2006, 05:15 PM
So like yesterday i was in the shower shaving, and all of a sudden i hear a loud noise, weather someone dropped something outside or knocking loudly, (i forgot) it scared the shit outta me, thus fucking my shave.

I mean whats a little nick anyway right? Well this fuck up put a cut in my upper chin, right on my mole
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/Chin.gif

apperently its a pretty tender spot, and is leaking dark red blood, so vein cut/artery cut. On random occassions it'll begin to pump blood down my chin, So like now i sit here typing with a bandaid on my chin to like keep it from bleeding. Let me tell you, its goofy as hell. And it bugs me i was in this mess to begin with >:|

InfinityXXX
Jul 20, 2006, 05:21 PM
I'm sorry man, and I know it must hurt since it cut your mole. Just bear with it and in some days it'll get kind of better.(It may leave a scar)

Sayara
Jul 20, 2006, 05:23 PM
What it looks like, its under the mole, so maybe it wont leave a big ass scar.

zwandude15
Jul 20, 2006, 05:50 PM
I have a mole I'd actually be glad to get rid of..

Be sure to use Neosporin now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sinue_v2
Jul 20, 2006, 05:53 PM
Use a styptic pencil on it. That'll stop the bleeding immedeately and seal up the cut so that you don't have those little blood chunks on your face or suffer the indignity of bits of torn toiletpaper... but it'll hurt a bit.

I never shave anymore... I just trim really close with a clipper. I don't really like the idea of having a beard - but I hate the maintience of shaving every day. The way it is now, I don't have to bother with it until about the 3rd day. Then it just takes a little trim to keep it looking nice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-07-20 16:01 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jul 20, 2006, 08:02 PM
I like my men cleanshaven, thus it's a necessary evil that I shave as well.

Sorry for nearly cut your head off though.. =X

HUmarJason
Jul 21, 2006, 12:38 AM
Heh, Abdur.

Personally, regardless of your stance on male shaving, any self respecting man should shave his pits.

Pit hair is utterly useless and gross.

And shave outside of the shower, so that you know when youre beginning to cut yourself.

navci
Jul 21, 2006, 09:25 PM
Wax those pits to avoid cutting. Contrarary to popular believes, waxing your pits hurt a lot of less than you think. After a couple times, it will not hurt anymore!

Anyway.
Tingle. :< BE CAREFUL! Be thankful I guess that you don't shave with a straight razor.

ABDUR101
Jul 21, 2006, 09:30 PM
I agree, shaving pit hair is goood. As well, trim yourselves! Everywhere! I appreciate SHORT bodyhair below the neck.

Everyone has their own thing though, but I like being well-groomed.

Nixia
Jul 23, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-07-20 22:38, HUmarJason wrote:
Personally, regardless of your stance on male shaving, any self respecting man should shave his pits.

Pit hair is utterly useless and gross.

Yes, it is!! ^.^

It can be creepily long, too. Uggh, gross. >.<