PDA

View Full Version : cant be done !!!

fay
Jul 21, 2006, 05:15 AM
its the 2 missions soul of steal and the ver bottom mission offline wherer u meet ash again.

i have a level 106 hucast. the weapons i use are orotiagito,red sword,meteor cudgel and l and k 14 combat.

no matter what i do i cannot complete these missions and i think even if i was level 200 i still couldnt do it.
i handel myself fine going through these missions. its the damn people the put in the mission with u. ash,elenor etc. they die in like 1-2 hits sometimes 3.
due to me bein an android i cannot even resta to help them. i do all i can to help. constant traps, star atomisers but its not good enough for them. ash even has resta but refuses to use it unless hes at 10- health points. most of the time he wont even do that.

iv finally came to the conclusion that ill never complete these because of it. i cant help them any more than i already am.

any comments for help peeps

Zeig123
Jul 21, 2006, 06:02 AM
I have an android and I have never had any of them die, though I am a ranger, but actually thare is something you can do though. If you can get a few rooms through the missions then you can lose the npc. You do this by going back to the beggining and running through all of the rooms you went through and they will fall behind and eventually stop coming with you. Just try to keep them alive for like 5 rooms in the ruins and you will be fine except with the quest where you have to test the weapon w/ elenor if thats soul of steal or not I dont remember but that one you just have to keep her alive but it is not imossible to beat those on a hucast.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 21, 2006, 09:54 AM
Also, you could keep telepipes on a button. You probably won't get a PB going back and forth between P2 and Ruins but keep dropping Confuse Traps and run out of the room. Ash is kinda stupid and the animation of his weapon will often leave him to be surrounded. ¬_¬

BlZ
Jul 21, 2006, 12:22 PM
You can try getting him in stuck in a corner or something, it's kinda hard to do but you won't have to worry about him then if you get the hang of it.

zwandude15
Jul 21, 2006, 12:43 PM
Just be glad MOMO fakes dead...

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2006, 01:34 PM
you could invest in a few star atomizers, which are like a cast's resta.

however, it would be best to keep the NPC out of the room by staying near the door and sniping stuff with a nice handgun with hit (preferably a red handgun, for its nifty damage). keep them out of battle, or kill stuff before it can reach them - 50hit mechguns will do the trick for you. buy them at the shop.
in this quest its about killing things faster than they can hurt the NPC, so... do what you can.
after all, this quest is doable.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 21, 2006, 01:48 PM
I just did From the Depths. Stupid Ash. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

The idiot always get surrounded by Arlans and in a darken room, I try to help him by dropping traps when I get Megid'ed in the back. Still good though since I pressed the button. I just finished it by visiting the computer, Ash left for Ruins 2 (SAY HI TO KIREEK FOR ME), and I went and cleaned up.

Using other characters has spoiled me. No Chain Sawd. No S-Red's Blades. No Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure. No Resta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

How the hell did I ever stick with my Racast for so long?

The-King
Jul 21, 2006, 11:18 PM
On 2006-07-21 10:43, zwandude15 wrote:
Just be glad MOMO fakes dead...

Thank god for that, I was so releived when I did that mission for the first time

KratosAurion
Jul 23, 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm going to hate this quest in Ult. Aren't I?