PDA

View Full Version : Teh freezing!

GalaxTheWanderer
Jul 21, 2006, 06:48 PM
What happens is, even if I am offline, on my xbox, it is just like I am getting FSOD'd. My game just, well, freezes. The only differance from FSOD is that it only occurs during a time when it is loading(IE, transition from town-->ragol, and vice versa. Also when the game boots up.) What do I do about this? I already had my disk cleaned at game crazy, and that did not help. I got rid of those old "al rappy" slot items I got online forever ago(I am now offline forever on xbox.) That helped a little bit, but it still freezes. My sister got hacks from some friends online forever ago, but she will not let me dispose of them, as they are her only equipment. She does not even play it anymore, though, and I would be playing, if it were not for the freezing almost every time I try to. The xbox makes a noise, that sounds like very, very fast chattering. Like a rapid series of clicking. What is going on?

Cranberry
Jul 31, 2006, 11:44 PM
It souns like your X-Box is failing if you are getting strange noises. Does it have problems with any other games?

GalaxTheWanderer
Aug 1, 2006, 08:10 AM
It freezes them, but they come back from it. PSO does not.....Ah well. I have blue burst, and GC PSO, so I am good.