PDA

View Full Version : Best Online Force

crazygood31
Jul 22, 2006, 03:33 PM
I'm looking to be able to support others and such, but also able to deal out a good amount of damage, mainly techs. Melee...just really doesn't appeal to me as a force since my only other character is a HUmar. And also, Pinkal is the best ID correct?
Opinions wanted, not just facts.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 22, 2006, 03:41 PM
If you want all-out support, then you're best off with a FOmarl, but the character you describe is probably a FOnewearl. FOmarls specialize in support techs, but also make decent meleers, while FOnewearls excel with support techs as well, but also have a focus on attack techs. Overall, the FOmarl is better for support, but the FOnewearl offers a better balance of what you're wanting.

Also, the Pinkal ID may not cause you to find more techs, but it will in fact cause you to find higher level techs.

blace
Jul 22, 2006, 03:42 PM
Can you also give us the details on your character like class, level, equipment? Try to get high support techniques and attack techniques to help your allies from a distance.

rena-ko
Jul 22, 2006, 03:43 PM
there is no real best ID for a force since you only need very few different equipment. what you need is another char to find tons of mind mats, high level techs and all that stuff for you and youre set.

my fav online char is foml - she can be used as full support-tank as well as melee supporter.
since you dont like to melee, you might want to use a fonl or fonm - but take in mind that nuking stuff isnt as effective online (stuff has more HP and more tech defense ~> you do less damage). i'd go with a fonl - she has better support tech boosts, brilliant megid - and base techs are very useful too.

Clover
Jul 22, 2006, 03:46 PM
What you described is a Fonewearl. ;o

Stay away from Pinkal. Its drops are bad and it does not find more or higher level tech disks. This has been proven false.

Deathwind000
Jul 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
if you're looking for pure tech damage, then FOnwmn is the best way to go. but if you'd rather give good support, be decent with weapons and not look goofy (=P), go with FOmarl. they are probably the best force to have in a full group. and for the most part, pinkal isn't that good. for a stand alone force ID without any other characters it's ok. but if you have other chars on your card you'll find that they won't contribute much to your team. i'd say go with yellowboze or redria.