PDA

View Full Version : bloody art....one of the best daggers?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 22, 2006, 07:56 PM
I got a surprising Bloody Art that has (25/25/30/0)!I have had this for a while and I was thinking,since it has great percents, Is it one of the best daggers?

BlZ
Jul 22, 2006, 07:58 PM
Just because a weapon has good percents, it doesn't make it the best. And on it's not one of the best, there are 6 daggers that surpass it in the comparision charts.

rena-ko
Jul 22, 2006, 08:11 PM
those arent great percentages to begin with.
anything under 50 is not mentionworthy.
anything without hit isnt special either.

dont get me wrong, you have a nice weapon, but its not great. not at all.

aquafire
Jul 22, 2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah, no offense, I have a stag cutlery with 75%.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-07-22 18:15, aquafire wrote:
Yeah, no offense, I have a stag cutlery with 75%.

Whoa, I want that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Splash
Jul 22, 2006, 09:02 PM
Nope, those are not good percentages and especially since it doesn't have hit either. And even the general case, Bloody Art, while having a good special, is not really that good in terms of the dagger sets.

DonRoyale
Jul 22, 2006, 09:58 PM
Bloody Art is a Purplenum box rare. A weapon that's a box rare doesn't qualify as good.

And, as rena said, if there isn't a % over 50 or it doesn't have hit, then it doesn't make it a good weapon.

Take something like a 0/0/0/0/40 Final Impact for example. Viridia's most common find, they find it from 90% of enemies and all boxes in Ultimate. (exxageration) That makes it a terrible weapon. However, having 40 hit makes it a good weapon, because it's extremely accurate.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 22, 2006, 10:23 PM
Oh come on N_V. It's not that bad of a weapon as long as you're surpassing just fine. Heck, I didn't even know about percents for a long time. And I got where I wanted to just fine! Well, I do have to say, %'s are awesome.

Corey
Jul 23, 2006, 01:21 AM
On 2006-07-22 19:58, SereneShadows wrote:
Bloody Art is a Purplenum box rare. A weapon that's a box rare doesn't qualify as good.

And, as rena said, if there isn't a % over 50 or it doesn't have hit, then it doesn't make it a good weapon.

Take something like a 0/0/0/0/40 Final Impact for example. Viridia's most common find, they find it from 90% of enemies and all boxes in Ultimate. (exxageration) That makes it a terrible weapon. However, having 40 hit makes it a good weapon, because it's extremely accurate.

Box rares can qualify as good. See:Ep4, box rares hit percent wep, etc. etc.

KratosAurion
Jul 23, 2006, 09:49 AM
I have had a flowens sword with 45% hit and I have never used another sword...I'm going to go after a chain sawd eventually but other than that I'm keeping this...

Neith
Jul 23, 2006, 01:12 PM
Looking in the Item Database, you can tell that Bloody Art is one of the low-end daggers, along with Blade Dance, Cross Scar.

It's an ok weapon for upto early Ultimate, after that I'd ditch it.