PDA

View Full Version : Uncontrolled Anger

Sayara
Jul 22, 2006, 11:13 PM
What the fuck causes a person to just randomly get so angry/frustrated that they can focus on nothing at all?

It is truely mindbending.

Dhylec
Jul 22, 2006, 11:38 PM
I think it has to do with what's been happening to & around the person. Find the source & work out a way to keep it from bugging you, him, her, whomever.

navci
Jul 22, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-07-22 21:38, Dhylec wrote:
I think it has to do with what's been happening to & around the person. Find the source & work out a way to keep it from bugging you, him, her, whomever.

dhylec speak true words.
Maybe you need to really do a bit of soul search and see what is going on that is agitating you, that you might not have realize or come to terms to. Finding them roots, I guess.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 23, 2006, 02:16 AM
Well I hope it flows out of you quickly enough and you're back on track wondering what got you soo upset in the first place.

Don't sweat the technique. Shit happens. Nothing you can do during such an outburst so justlet it pass and forget it as soon as possible.

With proper life cleaning up aftermath. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The_Pea_Guy
Jul 23, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-07-22 21:13, Tingle wrote:
What the fuck causes a person to just randomly get so angry/frustrated that they can focus on nothing at all?

It is truely mindbending.

Usually it's because of issues dwelling inside a person's mind being bottled up, rather than talking to a confidant to help fix the problem.

Or it could also be because of a lack of self-esteem. If that's the case, then the person needs to take actions to improve his life. Like meeting some new people, going to new places, doing voluntary work (like me), exercise more, etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-07-23 11:03 ]</font>

Sord
Jul 23, 2006, 01:24 PM
well, the cause of anger issue itself is for the most part already stated

in case you were being literal about not being able to focus on other things, this would probably be due to noradrenalin. It's key to attention and focus, and large amounts are put in your system when you get angry, unfortunately this means you'll begin to focus soley on you own anger and what might have set it off. I suppose that, consequently, this could form a circle in which you get increasingly angry over time until your reach a rage, or some of the noradrenalin and adrenalin ebbs off and your body begins to weaken and focus on that instead until your anger has for the most dissipated.

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2006, 02:20 PM
If it's randomly, it can be when that person focuses too much on one thing, and forgets the bigger picture. Doing something crazy, like a party or somethin, can broaden that person's mind and make him/her feel better.

I meet a lot of furious, revolted, square-minded bastards teaching me stuff. They never exit their cycle, and insist on becoming nerds, flaming everyone who isn't.

If it's not randomly, it can be one major event that struck you really hard in some way, so that you lose perspective.