PDA

View Full Version : About the 'AUW' Weapons.

DarthMegatron
Jul 23, 2006, 01:31 AM
Are they more powrerful than the regular versions of themselves or other versions. For example, I know you can make the Orotiagito if you find that super rare Agito with the right model year and maker. I think that's what the numbers are. But is it any stronger than any other Agito? And what does AUW mean? Are the AUW DB's Sabers and Flowen's Swords any stronger than regular version? Or just look different? Furthermore, is there strength difference between different years of AUWs?

GrumblyStuff
Jul 23, 2006, 01:54 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php

Diricos
Jul 23, 2006, 11:33 AM
I checked this recently and, for example, DB's Sword (3062) is weaker than DB's Sword (3064). DB's Sword (3077) is also weaker than the 3064 one. This just shows that the the weapon is not necessarily better depending on how early the date it (although, for another example, it's clear the 1975 Agito is the best one)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diricos on 2006-07-23 09:34 ]</font>

HunterColt
Jul 25, 2006, 12:25 AM
The years just give a time line for you to follow almost if you wish, they are only there for distiction between the different models, think of them as cars really, even though the newer ones are shinier, the classics may still be better, even if rusty.