PDA

View Full Version : I hate

bees1234
Jul 23, 2006, 02:00 AM
drunks.

well not all of them but when they get loud, crazy, and in your face well thats when i hate them. this is probably because i dont drink. currently there is a party going on outside and a fight has broke out. im not sure whats happenning, but theres lots of yelling and screaming. and on top of that people are wanting me to go out there! in that! im the youngest one here and the only sober one to. well not much i can do except lock my door and go to sleep after a few more posts that is...

update on the situation: now there si music playing so load that its shaking the windows.. so much for sleep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bees1234 on 2006-07-23 00:04 ]</font>

space_butler
Jul 23, 2006, 10:26 AM
people like to party. deal with it.

The_Pea_Guy
Jul 23, 2006, 12:57 PM
On 2006-07-23 00:00, bees1234 wrote:
drunks.

well not all of them but when they get loud, crazy, and in your face well thats when i hate them. this is probably because i dont drink. currently there is a party going on outside and a fight has broke out. im not sure whats happenning, but theres lots of yelling and screaming. and on top of that people are wanting me to go out there! in that! im the youngest one here and the only sober one to. well not much i can do except lock my door and go to sleep after a few more posts that is...

update on the situation: now there si music playing so load that its shaking the windows.. so much for sleep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bees1234 on 2006-07-23 00:04 ]</font>

Eh, people are entitled to enjoy themselves, especially if it happens on a weekend. All you can really do is just lock your door, shut the windows, and try and get some sleep if you can.

I don't drink neither, so I know where you're coming from. Just stay away from it all if you don't enjoy that kind of thing.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2006, 01:09 PM
The noise violation can be fixed if it's a loud neighbor, and if it's your own family/friends, tell them to keep it down so you can sleep. Otherwise, just gotta deal with it.

If you're not into drinking, yeah, stay away from it, keep to yourself. I used to not 'get it' either, but when I became a social drinker, and started enjoying the sillyness of shooting pool and bullshitting with family and their friends, I realised it's a good way to unwind. Not all the time, but sometimes thats just what we need.

Saraphim
Jul 24, 2006, 04:22 PM
Drunks depend on the person drinking. Some are quiet, some are loud and biosterous, and some are violent ass holes. I have had to deal with the last group on more than one occasion. I once pulled a guy off of his wife that he was beating because she couldn't find the keys fast enough. I am sure he was an ass before that, but he was drunk and didn't care that he was in public.

Saddest part of all was of all the gawkers and onlookers, I was the only one who did anything.