PDA

View Full Version : Ranger mag with twins.

AC9breaker
Jul 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
I was hoping someone here could help. I've been looking at the mag guides here and alot of the information seems to be conflicting. I'm trying to get a tier 3 mag that learns the, "twins" Photon Blast but doesn't need need me to raise any Mind or Def stats. I tried going with the all Antidotes then Antiparalysis, then gave to a Hunter to level to 50 for me method and got a Garuda as where I was suppose to get an Ila, or so says one of the faqs.

I was hoping someone would give me a clear cut, set of directions so I don't mess up raising this mag. I don't care what mag it is, I just want it to give me Twins by tier 3 and not make level Mind or Def. ( A little Def will be okay I guess)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2006-07-23 06:56 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Jul 23, 2006, 10:22 AM
Any other PB preferences? What sort of POW or DEX levels are you looking for? Any levels in MIND?

[edit]What characters (class and ID) do you have at your disposal (for transfering a MAG around)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrumblyStuff on 2006-07-23 08:26 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Jul 23, 2006, 10:39 AM
Nah, I just want Twins by tier 3 so when Its almost at 100 I can go for Diwari. I can't really transfer the mag to myself since Im playing PSOBB and only have one PC. POW and DEX I would like high, nothing specific, just high and I would like 0 MIND levels and to keep DEF at 5 if possible. I'm Yellowboze.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 23, 2006, 10:52 AM
Hmm. No can do then, at least it'll have is some MIND. Preferably a near 3-way split between POW, DEX, and MIND (with MIND just a wee bit more) at level 35. This is assuming MAG evolutions in BB hasn't changed any from GC/Xbox.

Yellowboze is A type and the only chance to get the twins is at level 35. You're a Racaseal, right? That's the only reason I can see why you'd want teh twins.

If you could get a HU Purplenum, Redria, Skyly, Viridia, or Yellowboze or a FO of any kind to raise a MAG to level 10, you could get your PBs easily. The MAG will evolve at level 35 as if it was still in the possession of the types above.