PDA

View Full Version : mag and mats for a HUcast

Tallus
Jul 23, 2006, 12:46 PM
ok i'm making a new hucast because my old one got corrupted. I want to know what mag and materials I should use on him. Should I use:

Dhylec
Jul 23, 2006, 12:58 PM
Here is a good suggestion for mag & mats.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2265

Tallus
Jul 23, 2006, 01:35 PM
thanks for the help.

TwinBlade
Jul 23, 2006, 02:01 PM
I have a HuCast and i gave him a mag with 37/150/13/0 and it works great. the only problem is dexterity which is still decent u might want to make it higher but only between 20 and 25. My mag fits me perfectly as for materials i just used whatever i picked up mostly defense mats, evasion mats don't really help to much. If i were u i would use a power mag with both power and defense materials, along with a small amount of evasion. HuCast is my favorite character and he also starts with a high ATP and EVP, don't really worry about EVP, mine is like high 800's and i am only level 128.

DonRoyale
Jul 23, 2006, 02:12 PM
Start off with Luck Materials. Use them until your LCK is 100.

Then use Power Materials until you have maxed material usage.

As for a MAG, begin to feed it Antidotes until its DEF and DEX total 50. Then, feed it Dimates until level 99. Then, give it to a female Force with a Bluefull, Redria, Whitill, or Viridia ID at its last feed before it hits 100. Have them turn it into a Sato, then give it back. Then, continue feeding it Dimates until it reaches level 200. You'll end up with a Sato that will match your color (except if you were off one tint or you used one of the blank-colored costume colors) that should have 5 DEF, 150 POW, 45 DEX, and 0 MIND, a perfect stat balance for a HUcast.

In between any of these steps, you can use HP Materials. They won't disrupt anything.

That's exactly how I raised my HUcast.

TwinBlade
Jul 23, 2006, 02:19 PM
If you want a Sato like Sereneshadow said here is link to a guide that will help u out.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1024

TwinBlade
Jul 23, 2006, 02:22 PM
Mine that is 37/150/13/0 is a Pitri but u need to have online for that mag. So i would reccomend a Stao like Sereneshadow said or a Rati which looks cooler than Sato. If u want a Rati go for the stats 5/145/50/0 and give it to a A type male hunter when u level him up to 100.

Tallus
Jul 23, 2006, 04:00 PM
rati are pretty sweet, but i don't care about what this char's mag looks like. thanks though.