PDA

View Full Version : East Tower floor #6

83Nini
Jul 23, 2006, 09:54 PM
You guys have any trick doing this floor? I always die on that floor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Splash
Jul 23, 2006, 10:07 PM
Was it the one that when you walked into the middle, a Merikle will spawn in front and two Mericarols spawn in the back? Which difficulty is this?

BlZ
Jul 23, 2006, 11:00 PM
Those towers are a bitch. You probably need some scape dolls against the two in the back since they self destruct if you get near them which you probably have to since the megids are kinda hard to dodge and attack against both of them.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 23, 2006, 11:12 PM
Who are you using? The Hucast could use freeze traps. The Humar and Hunewearl... um... Holy Ray? And the Fonewearl might just have to door snipe (it's harder since it's an auto-teleport but still possible).

Jaspaller
Jul 23, 2006, 11:14 PM
Sounds like the one where the three merikle/mericus/mericarol, whichever ones there are... in that room you should start by killing the lone one. Make sure you have a handgun though becuase you will need it. If you creep along the right railing you can be in just enough range to shoot one of the two plants. The one plant you should be shooting at, he won't be able to shoot you because the railing is blocking you. The other one won't be able to attack since your not in it's radius yet.

83Nini
Jul 23, 2006, 11:22 PM
Oh cool, ty man I might try this. Btw it was HUcast... Freeze traps might works well too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ty pplz.

kurisu1974
Jul 24, 2006, 03:15 AM
You can also try right when you enter, to run all the way to the back and freeze the lone one. While you are busy killing that one, the others will spawn and you will be too far away for them to "notice" you. After that you can kill the other two with a handgun or so.

T0m
Jul 24, 2006, 05:54 AM
Someone told me how to do this with a Huney. I tried it and it does work, but it will take some practice <_<
Like suggested before, run for the lone one first, dodge the first spit and get real close to it. Being close will make it stop spitting instant death. It'll slice you a few times maybe. Once it starts doing that countdown, that is your cue to either kill it real fast, or to get away. It will gas you if you are too close after the countdown, that's another instant death. Then dodge if needed or shoot it right after the gas, and get close again for another chance of killing it.
For me the hardest part is to get the timing right on avoiding the gas, and getting close again after it. After killing it, I think the only reasonable way for the remaining two is two snipe with a Holy Ray. A level 20 tech will reach far enough to snipe but I haven't tried that. The Mericator may come for you, by the way, and if it does you give it the same treatment that you gave the Merikle. After the third mericator, make sure to get close to where you entered the floor. If you stay well behind the rotating fence, then only one delbiter will spawn, which makes killing it a lot easier.

Feelmirath
Jul 24, 2006, 09:10 AM
Easiest was to go about it is either with a Red Handgun or a Froozer.
As soon as you enter the room, dart it to the other end, while avoiding the death spit.
The two mericarol at the start should now be out of range, and you can make a start on the nasty merikle.
Once the merikle is down, kill the two mericarol one by one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2006-07-25 02:17 ]</font>

Para
Jul 24, 2006, 05:01 PM
My suggestion is that if you are a HUcast, run up to the plant (so you don't get killed by the mericarols that spawn behind you) and quickly freeze him with a freeze trap then just take him out... THen if you have a red handgun, get in range of the mericarols and take them out (but you may need to move left and right to avoid their attacks).

83Nini
Jul 25, 2006, 12:15 PM
Ok, look what I did : I've enterd floor, I used a trap like between mericarols and i ran for the merikle. Yes i killed it but I killed only 1 mericarol... but lol, scape dolls are the shits http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif