PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: What's up? Gone for a year, coming back to chaos D:

Hulex
Jul 23, 2006, 10:15 PM
So yeah, was talking with a friend of mine, one thing led to another and uh...

I'm back on PSO:BB, after being gone from it for like a YEAR. Of course, I'll only be on for like a month at most since I'm going back to college with my non-windows laptop (again... D:)

Basically, question is this. For a level 43 HUmar that hasn't played in forever, what should I be up to? Any new quests or awesome weapons or something I should be hunting down? Is Episode 4 as nifty as it looks? Will any of this crap matter once PSU comes out?

Also, finding people to play with is fun too.

LiqourSiCC
Jul 23, 2006, 10:25 PM
well ive been posting messages about is pso:bb worth buying and is there anybody even playing it.. haha well im glad ill atleast see one person.. my card is coming in the mail tomorrow so... i guess ill try the free trial out first and hopefully ill see you on there!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LiqourSiCC on 2006-07-23 20:30 ]</font>

Hulex
Jul 23, 2006, 10:37 PM
Oh, there are definitely people still playing. No worries about that. Just don't expect to see more than 200 or so online in total.

LiqourSiCC
Jul 23, 2006, 11:21 PM
oh thats good haha ive been trying to get that answer for a long time but nobody ever said anything but thats cool.. now im definately going to get it.. thats kindof like xbox but sometimes there was a little more than 200.. guess ill see you on there soon then

Celestial
Jul 24, 2006, 03:41 AM
i play all the time. you can usually see me running around with my HUnewearl named Luvine. im only lvl 50 and always up for a good group.

LiqourSiCC
Jul 24, 2006, 04:22 AM
oh well ill look out for you then.. then you can set me up with some stuff haha