PDA

View Full Version : GC: What are the Extra Quests moved From online off in plus?

TheFreak
Jul 24, 2006, 02:15 AM
I can't fugure it out.
When I got PSO E1&2 Plus, I had a level 48 force who had finished all of the quests. When I changed over games, all of my progress transfered over, but I had no new quests for any of the Episode 1 areas.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 24, 2006, 03:44 AM
Episode 1 gets Central Dome Fire Swirl.

Episode 2 gets The Seat of the Heart, East Tower, and West Tower.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 24, 2006, 09:39 AM
which is the best as in the most fun? i hear one of the towers is near impossible on ult

GrumblyStuff
Jul 24, 2006, 09:59 AM
It depends.

CDFS doesn't allow techs to be used. FOs are boned. Ramarls and Hunewearls are severely limited compared to normal. 'mars do alright. 'droids rule.

SotH makes you baby sit an NPC through Temple, Spaceship, and a battle with Gol Dragon.

East Tower is mostly a cakewalk if you remember the spawns but there's still some hard floors in the tower that I have no idea how I'd do with a FO or a non-droid HU (freeze traps ftw).

West Tower throws you in Seabed and has some hellacious spawns in the tower (dark rooms, multi Delbiters and Ill Gills...). Bleh.

Tallus
Jul 24, 2006, 10:00 AM
central dome fire swirl is really fun but pretty pointless. it's almost like a minigame...

PALRAPPYS
Jul 26, 2006, 08:40 PM
Huh? CDFS is banned to FO's? How stupid... or did you mean "boned?" never heard of boned before. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VioletSkye
Jul 26, 2006, 08:56 PM
boned=screwed. He means they have a harder time because they can't use techs in that quest.

phongi
Jul 26, 2006, 09:09 PM
...yet they have an advantage in almost every other quest since they can blow everything up at a distance and not let the NPC die...sucks you can't use Reverser/Moons on NPCs.....

luninja
Aug 2, 2006, 10:51 PM
In addition to the quests(which you should get anyway in Plus, you get to find new monsters that were supposed to be online only. Merikle, Mericus, Ill Gill, Del lily, and Epsilon. Of course you can get them only on the quests which are only on plus. Fire swirl isn't really useless. it makes it easier for many to get gigobooma's right arm and other rares you can't easily find. Hope this helps.