PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates?

Lord_Kratos
Jul 24, 2006, 04:45 PM
So if my friend and I play and hes first player we'll go by his drop rates. I have a few questions about this. One if I want to find an item and play 2 player with my two characters, then if I wanna tank with my higher lelvel so my lower level can go too harder areas. My higher dude has too be second anyways too find good items in the first place? I tried to be clear sry.
Two if I wanna play my Skyly and my friend plays his Whittill and we go to the Control Center. Then he tanks and be's first player. Im second player. We go to the Control Center to find the elusive.........Sealed-J Sword. Would we be able to find it if im second player and he cant find it period? Would it be that we cant find it cus im second player and wqe go by his drop rates, 0 for him and 1/12,000 but im second player. Hopefully its clear for u guys to understand.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 24, 2006, 05:19 PM
Huh? It's very simple. The section ID of player 1 is the one that applies to all drops from all enemies in all areas irregardless of the section IDs of all other players.

Lord_Kratos
Jul 25, 2006, 07:37 AM
so ur sayin if my friend is 1st and im 2nd that ill never get the Sealed-J Sword? that sucks

kurisu1974
Jul 25, 2006, 08:35 AM
Your friend could still be tank even if he is second player.

Lord_Kratos
Jul 25, 2006, 08:41 AM
but the problem is i want him to be firstplayer cus first player is where ya go. My character would need to be alot stronger to go to the CC and his can so if hes first we can go but if hes first theweapon wont drop cus he is a whittilll having no chance in dropping it

kurisu1974
Jul 25, 2006, 09:05 AM
Sorry, I assumed you cleared Temple and Spaceship too and could go to CCA.

AlaskaMan
Jul 25, 2006, 09:15 AM
It depends on diffrent Section ID doesnt it? If you have a combination of different section ID color don't you get different drops?

CCDragon4
Jul 25, 2006, 09:56 AM
nope, only the first players id affects the drops. they dont combine or anything else like that ftl.

Lord_Kratos
Jul 25, 2006, 10:30 AM
I wish it did AlaskaMan i wish it did. Also Chris is the coolest dude from Scrapped Princess dont let anyone tell ya differently!

AlaskaMan
Jul 25, 2006, 11:27 AM
Dont make me go haywire o.o;