PDA

View Full Version : Dal Ral Lie help.

Leviathan
Jul 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
Today I got bored and decided to go to the Caves and TRY to finish it. I finally reached the end to fight Dal Ral Lie. THAT WAS THE SINGLE MOST HARDEST BOSS AND I FAILED.
This is a quick sum up of what happened.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/Train.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif <<I'm dead.>>

Leviatha
Skyly
Lvl.103
HUcaseal
Yamato+40ty something
H&S25 Justice
Dragon Slayer
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Dhylec
Jul 24, 2006, 08:43 PM
Get yourself a handgun & a slicer. Slices it when it's nearby or on the raft. Shoot when it's far away from your slicer's reach. Time your moves & avoid the tentacles. Heal when needed.

I've seen the ugly thing went down in less than 1 min on ult w/a team of 4. ;D

HunterColt
Jul 24, 2006, 09:34 PM
I've seen it go down in less then 45 seconds. Go Zerk and level 81 SD. Since you're a HUcasey, the best way to do this is choose his head or his body to attack, if you choose head its going to be a little harder and longer of a fight. If you choose body, you will go faster. With body, when he lands on the raft just move to the corner of the raft and hit his body. Oh, also, when attacking the body, use a multi hitting weapon, the more targets you hit the fast his HP declines.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterColt on 2006-07-24 19:39 ]</font>

Leviathan
Jul 24, 2006, 10:11 PM
Diska Liberator alright?

Dhylec
Jul 24, 2006, 10:41 PM
A stronger slicer is better. Diska of Braveman is better, just that you should carry enough healing items to replenish. ;]

Splash
Jul 24, 2006, 11:43 PM
Diska of Braveman with hit or high A. Beast % will do you good also. You should also buy Dimates, Trimates, and Star Atomizers to heal yourself.

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2006, 12:57 PM
10xDimates
10xTrimates
8xStar Atomizers
=
I still died. Any other slicers that might help?

BeeYee
Jul 25, 2006, 12:58 PM
Red Slicer

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 01:03 PM
Recommended equipment:
10x Monomate (for slight damage)
10x Dimate
10x Trimate
5-6 Scape Dolls
Meteor Cudgel or any other doublesaber
Supressed Gun or Red Handgun
Diska of Braveman or Red Slicer
Red Sword

PSOPRINCE
Jul 25, 2006, 01:07 PM
i killed him with a yamato +60, buy attacking his head and using rafoie, but obvoisly cats cant so thinks disca of braveman as its easy to get and any sword

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 01:17 PM
On 2006-07-24 17:24, Leviatha wrote:

HUcaseal

I doubt a HUcaseal can use rafoie to protect herself.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 25, 2006, 01:21 PM
fair enought i did say that

KratosAurion
Jul 25, 2006, 01:26 PM
I don't know his weakness in Ult. But I would just blast him with Gizonde because It would hit all down the line.

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 01:28 PM
Experience from fighting his other version showed he was weak against rafoie when I played with my brother the foie techs did a bit more damage but not much.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 25, 2006, 01:31 PM
Keep doing Addicting Food runs and get a Chain Sawd?

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2006, 01:53 PM
Chain Sawd okay. Too bad I have crappy luck. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AlaskaMan
Jul 25, 2006, 02:02 PM
Well the boss aint to hard... he's quit EZ all u just hafta do is dodge most of his attacks and POW hes dead. I beated him when i was lvl 81 he was an EZ boss so dont get too frustrated about getting hit from his beams and stuff like that.

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2006, 02:03 PM
'the beams hit the same place like 4 times.

HunterColt
Jul 25, 2006, 03:03 PM
You first have to deicede what you are attacking, either his head soloy or his body. If you choose the head, choose your most powerful multi hit single target weapon, in this case it appears to be your Yamatos. To avoid his very first volley of lasers run straight to the side of the raft that is in front of you. Once up against that all the lasers will miss you.

Now is the time to decide what to attack, his head or body, if its his body, equip your sword and nail on him right then, hitting multiple parts of his body. If you choose his head, it will be a bit of a longer fight. Also, depending on which style of fight you chose, carry that over to when he isnt on the raft, meaning, if you chose body, use a slicer to damage him when he is away from the raft, if you chose head, use a good hand gun or a mech gun of your choice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterColt on 2006-07-25 13:08 ]</font>

Twilite
Jul 25, 2006, 03:15 PM
Dal Ra Lie's weaknesses are fire and lightning. I just tried fighting him yesterday for the first time and died (I guess bosses can get critical hits, eh?). The trick with his tentacles is to run around while they come down until the fourth is down. Once the fourth one hits, start attacking, as the fourth is the last one.

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2006, 09:55 PM
Will a Demo Comet help me.

Splash
Jul 25, 2006, 10:08 PM
Yes, Demo Comet will really help. A gun with good accuracy will also help. You just have to follow its moves and predict them first. When it lands on the boat, quickly attack the head as much as possible before it strikes with the first tentacle. Dodge it then dash in and attack a little more. Keep dodging and attacking. When it is in the water, use a handgun to hit the head as much as possible. Dodge the lasers it shoots out by a method mentioned already above. Don't use your Dimates until you feel you should.

And people, the character is a HUcaseal. No techs.

REJ-
Jul 25, 2006, 10:41 PM
Learn how to dodge his attacks, then you won't need to heal.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 26, 2006, 06:00 AM
how many on average did it take you grunmbly cos i been doing it but it takes me really long as i'm only lv 90

dal rl lie aint weak to fire its weak to zonde and barta rafoie only foes 60 odd to each section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-07-26 04:07 ]</font>

Leviathan
Jul 26, 2006, 11:18 AM
The excavation reports say it took someone 5 runs. 5 runs my a**! Now on to get the Demo Comet. <<If I can get it.>> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AlaskaMan
Jul 26, 2006, 11:42 AM
This is a simple boss. all u hafta know is his attack patterns and he's dead. But he you get hit by those multiple lasers comming at u u gonna take some dmg but a resta can fix u up. If ur an android then use ur mates wisely.

Twilite
Jul 26, 2006, 11:57 AM
The guide on PSOW says Dal Ra Lie is weak to fire and electricity. I don't know if it's accurate, but that's what it says.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 26, 2006, 12:00 PM
dunno but ut seems to be wrong

ZaiV2
Jul 26, 2006, 02:12 PM
Here's a tip for avoiding the tentacle strikes:
If you stay in place for only two attacks (three with a /battle unit) then move, the tentacle will strike where you just were and miss you.