PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearl Section ID

kiss2kill
Jul 25, 2006, 11:10 AM
I just registered and the first thing I'd like to do is introduce myself. I'm Marissa, but I go by Mari or Kiss. I've been playing PSO for a year now (ADDICTED!), but when it comes to my knowledge fo the game I still come up a bit short. I usually use female hunters and forces, but occasionally I'll use an Android Ranger.

Anywho, what is the best Section ID for HUnewearl?

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 11:17 AM
Welcome to PSO-World. The best section ID for a HUnewearl... I made a Bluefull ID and my brother made a Viridia ID but I'm not sure if they are recommended for that class.

kiss2kill
Jul 25, 2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks for replying because I'm looking to recreate one of my characters in into a HUnewearl or a FOnewearl so I'm just trying to see what's best.

whocares111
Jul 25, 2006, 11:26 AM
As I said in another topic, Redria or Skyly would be ideal for any Hunter. My Hunewearl is a Redria and I love it.

kiss2kill
Jul 25, 2006, 11:30 AM
Okay, I'll attempt to get a Redria or Skyly.
They're so rare though.
-cringes-
It will be a hard task to come up with a good name that can get a good Section ID because I don't want to use a charcter named Cheeseburger89383737783.

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 11:34 AM
A Skyly name I used is Lash. A Redria name would like Zero (my HUcast) or Test. Can't think of anything else that isn't long.

kiss2kill
Jul 25, 2006, 11:36 AM
Wow thanks Blace! All fo you here are really nice, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you and lerning new things about one of my favorite games.

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2006, 01:07 PM
Heres some
SKYLY~Marina<<1 space after it.>>
REDRIA~Trixzy. Maia. Skyli. <<Put 1 space after it.>>
Viridia~Nicola. <<put 1 space after it.>>
I'll try to make more names later.

blace
Jul 25, 2006, 01:25 PM
Here are some more names to use:
Redria names:
Lavatz
Megid
Viva

Skyly names:
SKYLY (all caps)
Blue

All those were from using the Section ID Calculator.

GrumblyStuff
Jul 25, 2006, 01:38 PM
Marissa with one space on the end (Marissa ) gets Skyly.
Marissa with two spaces on the end (Marissa ) gets Purplenum.
Marissa with three spaces on the end (Marissa ) gets Redria.
Marissa with four spaces on the end (Marissa ) gets Yellowboze.

Mari with three spaces on the end (Mari ) gets Whitill.

Kiss ends up just the same as Marissa (one space = Skyly, two = Purplenum, et cetera).

[edit]Stupid forum compacting multiple spaces... grr. It does work though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrumblyStuff on 2006-07-25 11:39 ]</font>

Insainity1111
Jul 25, 2006, 03:37 PM
If you want to change the section id just add spaces at the end or all caps

PSOPRINCE
Jul 25, 2006, 04:55 PM
i never knew that spaces AFTER affected it

AeraLure
Jul 26, 2006, 08:59 AM
On 2006-07-25 09:10, kiss2kill wrote:
I just registered and the first thing I'd like to do is introduce myself. I'm Marissa, but I go by Mari or Kiss. I've been playing PSO for a year now (ADDICTED!), but when it comes to my knowledge fo the game I still come up a bit short. I usually use female hunters and forces, but occasionally I'll use an Android Ranger.

Anywho, what is the best Section ID for HUnewearl?

Welcome to PSO. Best game ever and the best site for it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif You could also enter the ground floor with all of us in PSU in the fall if you're so inclined.

As a few others have said, Skyly and Redria are certainly top choices to have represented somehow among the characters you play if you have a HU or two.

By the way, you could look under calculators and play around with names there to create the ID you want, if you havent found that yet.

phongi
Jul 26, 2006, 09:05 AM
On 2006-07-25 14:55, PSOPRINCE wrote:
i never knew that spaces AFTER affected it

it doesn't matter where you put the space