PDA

View Full Version : My memory card exploded.

kiss2kill
Jul 25, 2006, 11:55 AM
Okay.

So yesterday I was over my neighbor's house and we were playing PSO on multimode on her gamecube. She was sitting all the way across the room with a WIRED controller. I had a wireless because I was afraid of what would happen that happened anyway. As we were choosing are characters she pulls her controller, and the gamecube comes crashing down shattering my poor memory card to pieces. Now I have two, but I'm still pissed out of my mind and so is she, along with my friend who wasn't there to witness the death of her highlest level character. (60? I think so) The memory card murderer also killed one of my newer characters, and her highest level character. (Of course we looted them, and took their mags and money. Lol.) She was lucky her gamecube didn't break. We had a funeral. (Being the dorks we are.) && Took our characters into hard mode and took of their mags, so they could be slaughtered 4 times each for the 4 characters that happened in the tragic incident. I wish it was HER memory card.

WHY DOES THE GOD OF PSO HATE ME?

Good news though, my birthday is 3 days from now!
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY.
xD

Xaos127
Jul 25, 2006, 12:23 PM
Title was misleading, I was expecting some cool story with explosions and fireworks, possibly ninjas. That's too bad though, and happy early birthday!

Daikarin
Jul 25, 2006, 08:07 PM
I thought you were playing, and all of a sudden the memory card just blew up in front of you like dinamite. Tough luck, good luck with Friday.

Dre_o
Jul 25, 2006, 10:48 PM
Aww...I wanted ninjas as well....but anyways, my condolences and happy birthday.

phongi
Jul 26, 2006, 07:43 AM
so sorry for you....so sorry...
if that happened to me i would've got up and slapped some sense into her and make
her buy me another card.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 26, 2006, 02:51 PM
Change the title to "My Memory Card Was Crushed", so people won't be disappointed to learn that there were no spontaneous combustions, pyrotechnics, or ninjas involved http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif. I must say, I was looking forward to reading a very fiery encounter with explosions and memory cards http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
2 more days till your b-day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-07-26 12:52 ]</font>

Leviathan
Jul 26, 2006, 08:46 PM
[quote]Title was misleading, I was expecting some cool story with explosions and fireworks, possibly ninjas. That's too bad though, and happy early birthday!

kiss2kill
Jul 27, 2006, 11:30 AM
If that happened, I'd probably stop playing.
xD
Ninjas?
You kids are crazy!

Next time I'll be sure to use words that better describe the situation.

Night_Raid
Jul 28, 2006, 03:49 AM
That kinda reminds me of that time a group of flaming ninjas blew up my memory card, something about secrets of the Azuma clan er something like that.

Shadowpawn
Jul 28, 2006, 09:03 AM
On 2006-07-28 01:49, Night_Raid wrote:
That kinda reminds me of that time a group of flaming ninjas blew up my memory card, something about secrets of the Azuma clan er something like that.

You shouldn't have spilled out our secret. :/

Anyway, just grind your characters back to whatever levels they were on. Just be happy that you didn't lose 3 200 lv. characters like I did years ago.

Charmander02
Jul 28, 2006, 11:54 AM
On 2006-07-25 10:23, Xaos127 wrote:
Title was misleading, I was expecting some cool story with explosions and fireworks, possibly ninjas. That's too bad though, and happy early birthday!

Yes i was too...

especially the ninjas.

Level 60? not that hard to remake possibly with even better stats.