PDA

View Full Version : DELAYED?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2002, 05:09 PM
Go to the main page!!! It cannot be true, I doubt they would delay it this close to release.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 28, 2002, 05:20 PM
I am so tired of this bullshit....I've waited for this long enough. How are they going to delay it a day before release......

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2002, 05:23 PM
That is bullshit if it is delayed. I rather tell us like in September then the day before release. It is just really disgusting that they would do that.

Kujin
Oct 28, 2002, 05:25 PM
don't even say it. it's not being delayed. don't even say that. even though the days counted down have gone by fairly fast. don't even say it. it can't be delayed. i just called EB earlier today and they said it is coming on the 30th. so please, dont even say that.

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2002, 05:27 PM
On 2002-10-28 14:25, Kujin wrote:
don't even say it. it's not being delayed. don't even say that. even though the days counted down have gone by fairly fast. don't even say it. it can't be delayed. i just called EB earlier today and they said it is coming on the 30th. so please, dont even say that.

Not me man its the main site.

charr
Oct 28, 2002, 05:28 PM
I just got back from EB and they said the game will be there Wed. I plopped down my $5 reservation.

I'm pretty confident I'll be playing PSO by Wednesday night -- whether online or off.

Now the keyboard... that's another story.

Kujin
Oct 28, 2002, 05:30 PM
On 2002-10-28 14:27, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2002-10-28 14:25, Kujin wrote:

Not me man its the main site.

i know i know, i'm not putting any hate toword you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i just dont wany anyone saying it, lol. it just cant be right. i dont see how it could be. the only way i could actually see a good reason for it to be delayed was if they have been planning to make a keyboard (which the front page update has just stated there isn't any plans CURRENTLY, not never). i dunno i just cant see it happening...

Lileya
Oct 28, 2002, 05:30 PM
Lol, what a surprise!

jello44
Oct 28, 2002, 05:31 PM
It has to be bullshit, they had the press release already for the game and the website to buy a HL is already activated, and has the announcement for the halloween quest that is almost over I assume. They wouldn't be that fucking retarted and delay the game THE DAY BEFORE it ships, it just seems like bullshit to me, probably to get people to buy the import from them, so they can fuck up your GC with the stupid mod :P.

BlackRose
Oct 28, 2002, 05:32 PM
On 2002-10-28 14:30, Mrs_Rohrbach wrote:
Lol, what a surprise!

Indeed... much as it sucks, i'm really not that suprised if it is indeed delayed.

Kujin
Oct 28, 2002, 05:34 PM
On 2002-10-28 14:31, jello44 wrote:
It has to be bullshit, they had the press release already for the game and the website to buy a HL is already activated, and has the announcement for the halloween quest that is almost over I assume. They wouldn't be that fucking retarted and delay the game THE DAY BEFORE it ships, it just seems like bullshit to me, probably to get people to buy the import from them, so they can fuck up your GC with the stupid mod http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

now these are the posts i like to hear! good ol' reasons why they aren't going to delay http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 28, 2002, 05:45 PM
Well that's good, it wouldn't really make since for it to be delayed. I mean if they already had the press conference it should still be coming out.....

Danger_Girl
Oct 28, 2002, 05:52 PM
I'm not too worried yet. If they truly had faith in thier sources, then it would be reported as news and not 'a rumor that little birds told them.'

It wouldn't suprise me if it got delayed. I can guarantee I'm going to be keeping a close eye on my order status tomorrow though. I will be happy to see those FedEx tracking numbers...

jello44
Oct 28, 2002, 06:13 PM
well, Sega.com, gamestop.com, and ebworld.com all say that it ships October 29th, and to top it all off, I jsut got off the phone with a guy from Nintendo, and I said is there any truth to the rumors that it is being delayed, and he sounded really surprised that I even asked that since it was going to be released tomorrow. Everything is ready, I really don't see them delaying it...

Scan_Man
Oct 28, 2002, 06:13 PM
I would not trust ncsx because I pre ordered my keyboard from them on July 8th, and still have not recieved it. They gave one update explaining the situation back in September. I have emailed them several times and I get the same response telling me to look at their news section for that one update they had a month ago. All I want is a "we are still working on it" or "we may not have them for a while so you might want to cancel" email from ncsx.

DeathCheese87
Oct 28, 2002, 06:16 PM
i wonder who would start that rumor, and WHY they would.

Kujin
Oct 28, 2002, 06:23 PM
On 2002-10-28 15:16, DeathCheese87 wrote:
i wonder who would start that rumor, and WHY they would.

probably someone who hates me... someone at psow... who hates me.... at psow...

but seriously, it is a stupid rumor

Hikaryuu
Oct 28, 2002, 06:29 PM
My money is on someone is just being pesimistic.

Rumina
Oct 28, 2002, 06:55 PM
just a rumor mill to destroy our hopes and get us worked up at the last minute... wont work on me.

Foggy_Pete
Oct 28, 2002, 08:21 PM
CHILL! i have great news..i saw that and the first thing i did was phone the manager of the local software etc...he says there is no reason at all to to worry and it will be here on wednesday. dont panic ive known this guy for a long time and i know the way these things work

it will all work out guys just be cool

OmegaofTime
Oct 28, 2002, 08:23 PM
Unless some sniper decides to pick off shipment trucks or something.

On 2002-10-28 17:21, Foggy_Pete wrote:
CHILL! i have great news..i saw that and the first thing i did was phone the manager of the local software etc...he says there is no reason at all to to worry and it will be here on wednesday. dont panic ive known this guy for a long time and i know the way these things work

Agent_Reav
Oct 28, 2002, 08:26 PM
On 2002-10-28 17:23, OmegaofTime wrote:
Unless some sniper decides to pick off shipment trucks or something.

On 2002-10-28 17:21, Foggy_Pete wrote:

Ya that disgruntled RAmar... but I hear they have him filled to the eyeballs with horse tranqs...

Rhys
Oct 28, 2002, 08:29 PM
Hey, GC PSO is going to own. But the real question is, when will the internet be available for the GC!! Whats PSO without the "O"!!!

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2002, 08:32 PM
On 2002-10-28 17:29, Rhys wrote:
Hey, GC PSO is going to own. But the real question is, when will the internet be available for the GC!! Whats PSO without the "O"!!!

The modem is out dude.

Yeah, I really doubt it being delayed now too.

jello44
Oct 28, 2002, 08:38 PM
update from ncsx :

** Update on 05:35PM EST: The naughty little bird may be wrong. **

And there you go :)

sparktenks
Oct 28, 2002, 08:47 PM
I really doubt they are going the games is being delayed. And even if it was it would maybe be for one day. But I highly doubt that. They wouldn't issue a delay at the very last minute. And either way.

Sega would have made the announcment. It would have been in cube.ign.com gamespot.com. Not this other site. Keep faith people. We will be playing PSO GC on wenesday(maybe sooner for some people) Online and with each other.

Ness
Oct 28, 2002, 08:58 PM
They corrected it. It's not going to be delayed it was rumor started by someone that wanted attention.

The issue here is that we have to pay more than Japan does to get online.

Foggy_Pete
Oct 28, 2002, 09:14 PM
On 2002-10-28 17:58, Ness wrote:
They corrected it. It's not going to be delayed it was rumor started by someone that wanted attention.

The issue here is that we have to pay more than Japan does to get online.

correction, the issue is that we DONT HAVE A KEYBOARD and we may never have one but lets try to stay on jubject
if you know where i could import a keyboard please tell me though

Bluedeath
Oct 28, 2002, 09:53 PM
Well what i heard was that NINTENDO was'nt making a keyboard, but 2nd parties like Pelican or Madcats might make one, but i have no clue when that will be released.

Zio
Oct 28, 2002, 09:54 PM
or maybe someone at ncsx...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 28, 2002, 11:16 PM
On 2002-10-28 17:32, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2002-10-28 17:29, Rhys wrote:

The modem is out dude.

Yeah, I really doubt it being delayed now too.

I think he meant the Web Browser but I could be wrong.
Yes the modem/BBA is out and you will be able to play PSO Online the day you get it.
There is currently no way to browse the internet through your GC & modem/BBA however.