PDA

View Full Version : Comical money related story

W0LB0T
Jul 27, 2006, 02:47 AM
Today I had to pay my TAFE Fees for my course Certificate III electrotecnology(Thats a big word). The course was going to cost about $700 AUD but because I had already reached the fee cap of $1200 from my previous study earlier this year I had to only pay 30 cents. But when I looked in my wallet, all I had was a dull and rusty 5 cent piece. so I had use my bankcard to pay 30 cents. Now that’s one small transaction.

I wonder if any one has made a smaller purchase than that on their bankcard.

navci
Jul 27, 2006, 11:32 AM
<.< I think it is semi-sad that you don't even have 30 cents in your wallet. XD

No, I have not made any purchase smaller than that. Mainly because if I were to use my bankcard, the bank will prolly charge me more than 30 cents to run the transaction in the first place.

Does penny test transaction count?

darthsaber9x9
Jul 27, 2006, 03:58 PM
Once my friend was the victim of fraud. He got a letter from his bank stating that someone had apparently used his account to make a purchase to the value of £2.32 at a Dixons in Ipswich. We live in watford. How random.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 27, 2006, 07:12 PM
Hmm...Ipswich....isn't that Covenant movie about that?

Once my dog ate a dime and then I found it while roaming the yard later that day. Is that a transaction http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sinue_v2
Jul 28, 2006, 02:49 AM
I had a friend once write me a check of 10 cents.

Though that was more or less just to piss me off, because he knows I hate checks.