PDA

View Full Version : indi belra blind spot

PSOPRINCE
Jul 27, 2006, 08:43 AM
has anyone else noticed the indi belras blind spot, dont know if it works for hus but right in front of it makes it miss

whocares111
Jul 27, 2006, 09:24 AM
It works for everything. Standing directly in front of it and not moving makes it miss. This even applies when multiple Indi Belras are in the room since they all turn to face directly toward you.

phongi
Jul 27, 2006, 09:26 AM
belras die before they can do anything because all i do is grants then zonde/gizonde if there's more than one belra.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 27, 2006, 09:28 AM
wow, how quick, half and hour http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif what level arre you

GrumblyStuff
Jul 27, 2006, 10:09 AM
?

I could have sworn they only got the blind spot in PSO+. I remember many a time before I bought PSO+ when I'd face two or more Indie Belras (in either Ruins or Temple) and I'd just get pummelled left and right. Since then, it never happens unless their aiming for a nearby NPC or I get knocked around by other enemies.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 27, 2006, 10:28 AM
m,e too but they dont seem to hit me

Leviathan
Jul 27, 2006, 11:01 AM
You could always just run around them till their lights start blinking and attack them.

Neith
Jul 27, 2006, 01:00 PM
I have the standard version of GC PSO (not Plus). I can stand in front of Indi's, and not get hit.

I've never played PSO+, so I don't know for that.

Buriningwolf
Jul 27, 2006, 01:13 PM
On non plus US pso they can hit you even you're standing still this trick only apply to all v2 verisons, US/JP PSO+, and PSOBB. (all verisons) Not sure about 1.1 EU/PAL verion PSO GC and PSO XB (cause I don't got EU/PAL verison for PSO GC and PSO XB)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Buriningwolf on 2006-07-27 11:16 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Jul 27, 2006, 02:24 PM
yeha thts the version i got

Urban_Pirate
Jul 29, 2006, 03:55 AM
With xbox on ultimate mode looking for a yasha I fought two indi belras, I stood and shot with my supressed gun neither missed. they also didnt stop shooting their fist. My characters level 108 with 872 health was knocked down to 0 in under a minute then again I am a hucast and nothing ever works for us

Tweengo
Jul 29, 2006, 09:11 AM
I just stand completely still. They never hit me as long as I don't move and as long as there are no enemies in the room. I just Varista their arses to hell....muahahahaha!!!<<<couldn't resist. Or burn there back cheeks with spells.
Also, I found a REAL easy way to kill the Missile launching robots, the blue ones in Mines Ultimate (Garanz I think). Just stand with your back next to the wall. Their missiles will miss and hit the wall instead, allowing you to Asuka their arse. If there's 2, just stand next to the wall and let the one behind kill the one next to you first. Damn I'm good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

PSOPRINCE
Jul 29, 2006, 12:53 PM
thats what i do with them if they are killing me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh and they arre called barnzes in ult

PSOPRINCE
Jul 29, 2006, 12:55 PM
they are called baranzes and i like thta trick only ifi die to them which my force doesn't

PSOPRINCE
Jul 29, 2006, 12:58 PM
they are called baranzes and i like thta trick only ifi die to them which my force doesn't

REJ-
Jul 29, 2006, 06:22 PM
I've never made that blindspot trick work before, I'd rather just freeze them and then finish.